Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing phone to a deal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by myballsitch, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #21 lnhaleTHC, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012

Maybe you should do some research on what a drug is...

Btw just bring a friend, thats what i do whether its sketch or not..

EDIT: i will do it for you.
    Drug: any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function

2. Weed isn't worth dealing with sketchy people. Chances are the cops will know about this guy if he sells a lot, and a bust can get you in some deep shit. Just wait it out and try to find a less sketchy connect. If you live by yourself consider growing if you can.

3. yeah common now, listen to this guy...and just use your common sense

4. this isnt exactly true, i once knew an older hippie guy that would make you literally hang out with him for a while so it dont seem sketchy

5. you shouldnt buy from somoene if your worried about them stealing your phone of all things. sometimes its better to go dry than to put yourself in a dangerous situation

6. >Greentexing in GC

But you're right, every drug comes from plants, whether it's extracted or made from chemicals that come from plants (unless there's some kind of mineral based drug that I'm not aware of)

I think people are trying to say that it isn't a drug because it's organic, but they're wrong. No matter how harmless, cannabis is in fact a drug.

7. #27 Fat Hits, Aug 10, 2012
    Sorry for double post but to OP:

Listen to the other guy, bring a friend to back you up and if you can't, bring a knife for self defense.

If he tries anything, you get to stab him, plus you can get his whole stash for free! Weed is useless to dead guys, so he won't mind.

...Wait, don't listen to that last thing.

8. Umm... Dont buy weed from someone your uncomfortable to be around or talk to.

Why would u put yourself in that situation?....

9. [quote name='"Fat Hits"']

>Greentexing in GC

But you're right, every drug comes from plants, whether it's extracted or made from chemicals that come from plants (unless there's some kind of mineral based drug that I'm not aware of)

I think people are trying to say that it isn't a drug because it's organic, but they're wrong. No matter how harmless, cannabis is in fact a drug.[/quote]

But what defines a drug?

10. [quote name='"Fat Hits"']

>Greentexing in GC

I think people are trying to say that it isn't a drug because it's organic, but they're wrong. No matter how harmless, cannabis is in fact a drug.[/quote]

Lol cannabis isnt a drug :laughing: if "ANY"thing the THC on the plant is the drug.

11. Oh yeah? And what about all the other cannabinoids? That's like saying 'black tar heroin isn't a drug, but morphine is.' Ridiculous.

Cannabis IS a drug, just like caffeine, alcohol, and asprin. No two ways about it.

Drug doesn't necessarily mean bad. Penicilin anyone?

12. Always bring your phone. I have one dealer who is always at a random motel or apartment so I have to call multiple times cuz he's real hard to find

13. #33 BlazingZombiess, Aug 10, 2012
    [quote name='"bazoski1er"']

Oh yeah? And what about all the other cannabinoids? That's like saying 'black tar heroin isn't a drug, but morphine is.' Ridiculous.

Cannabis IS a drug, just like caffeine, alcohol, and asprin. No two ways about it.

Drug doesn't necessarily mean bad. Penicilin anyone?[/quote]

No thats not at all like saying "black tar heroin" isnt a drug... Your logic there makes no sense.

Cannabis itself isnt a drug. Lets just say, a strawberry plant isnt food, the strawberrys it produces is the food. You cant eat a whole strawberry plant, but you can definetly eat the strawberrys it produces. Just like you cant smoke the whole "cannabis" or "marajuana plant".... You can smoke the nugs which contains the "thc". But the "WHOLE" plant for that matter isnt considered a "drug" because it isnt. Not to mention "marajuana plants" can be used for many different uses besides what you think is just a "drug". So to distinctly differ or exclude the whole plant from being a "drug", which it is not, its what the so called "nugs" produce which is "thc" which would technically be the drug.

And what the hell, in not a single one of my posts did i say "all" drugs are bad.... I never said all "drugs" are bad for that matter... Go back and read what i posted.

14. bring a hunting rifle and sling it around your back. then...then...

15. Don't buy your weed from a random on the corner then lol

16. The Dictionary.

[​IMG]

17. You can call it pot, weed, marijuana, bud, cannibis, I just say it's well needed.

Smoke on

18. [quote name='"Fat Hits"']

The Dictionary.

[/quote]

So any item on earth that you can consume in any way shape or form is a drug? For all things are made of chemicals which have chemical reactions when mixed into concoctions or heated or what not. So this term is man made, "drug" and you are allowing the connotation of that word to be applied to a plant that is not extracted from ot combined with anything to be potent? Id leave the negative part of drug to be used for chemicals that are manipulated to interact with your body. Not those that naturally do.

19. This is random but isn't it considered a narcotic anyways? lol

20. All I'm saying is that it fits the textbook definition. That makes it a drug, no matter how much you and I don't want it to be classified as one. Technicalities don't really change that.