Bringing Ounce And A Half Of Cannabis Onto Plane

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Make it fun, take 8 or 9 tabs of LSD and snort a fist full of bath salts in the car after fisting dank bud down your gullet. Should make for a fun plane trip.  

Seriously though. Dont bother trying to mule bud on a plane. You'll end up someones butt buddy in an 3x8 for 10 to 20.

2. What in the actual fuck? How is this even a question?

OP that's not a good idea.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

3. Just by reading the title I wouldn't recommend this and I'm a ballsy motherfucker but that shits on lockdown and it's not even worth it in reality, if anything some mdma, lsd, or mushrooms before the flight haha

4. Lol there is probably better bud in Denver!! Dont chance it.

5. #25 Crawfordthedank, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    One of my freinds flew with an ounce though from california to washington. I feel like they would have noticed especially since he stuffed the weed in a waterbottel and sent it through the bagage screen. On the other hand my friend got hassled at security for not taking out his laptop and they found bho residue on the keys and started making a fus about it as the line was being held up for .005 of bho stuck on the keys, he how ever is not a medical marijuana patient. TSA doesn't look for drugs they are mostly looking for leathal devices so maybe I could roll fat blunts and put them through the security? They would look like cigars and I could put them in my granpas cigar box. It would be chillin!

6. Mail it to him

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

7. #27 Mixted, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Intresting topic. am a very frequent flyer and live in a state where weed is just plain legal (up to an ounce). People make this out to be way difficult. it is simply not hard to do but very risky. small amounts are easy to get through TSA, the 5 pack of blunts sealed back up works. Sticking hash in the tread of your shoe works. Even on one occation 1 gram of bud and a gram of hash was passed through the x-ray machine with out notice in a carry on in the standard plastic samich bag. (accidental of corse). thing is it all depends on teh situation and the airport and screeners. In all my travels I have seen everything from the new hire TSA agent looking to make a name for them self to the old guy TSA who simply does not give a fuck and would let a bomb through for a shot of whiskey, half day and his paycheck. small amounts of hash are the most ideal as they can be pressed or formed to look like objects that do not draw scrutiney. (Pencil erasers, buttons, dirt in your treads, etc....) weed and larger quanties is a whole different ball game.

I highly recomend not doing it.....
    1. weed is easy to get almost anywhere
    2. the risk outweigh the reward (if you get caught you are fucked)
    3. drug dogs (they have them in every airport, both behind the scene and in the public. Once when traveling I used a suit case that once apon a time transported a large amount of weed sealed up, a dog alerted on my checkin bag, which was searched after finding nothing I was pulled from the gate for aditional screening. Had I had anything on or inside me I would have been caught)

If you search this topic you will read about alot of success stories, but those success stories are simply dumb luck. even the successes I have had in the past were simply luck, every time I was successful I was able to see where if one thing were a little bit different I would have been fucked. Back then (still post 911) I really did not have much going for me and going to jail ment three squares a day which was better than the situation I was in so I gave no fucks, but now I would never dream of it. If you have anything/anyone you care about keeping just don't do it. I know it can be done but it is so riskey it is simply not worth it.

Plus one more thing to consider is that if caught not only do you get a poss. charge you also get special charges tacked on ie. trafficing controled substances and possible distribution charges. This happened this january this year to two people for what normally would be a minor poss. charge in nantucket a smaller airport. Larger airports have more screeners and better tech. so the risk is larger.