Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing green on a plane

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oncloudnine, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Hey blades, I'm gonna be flying out to Missouri this summer, and my friends there want me to bring some good bud with me. Is it hard to bring on a plane without being detected? How does everyone do it? :wave:

2. The easy way would be to buy it in Missouri, but if you really HAVE to, bag it as many times as you can, tape it to the inside of your leg, and hope to god they don't have K9's there or random search you. Don't wear weed related things (i.e. Bob Marley, rasta, etc.) and you should be fine.

3. #3 ghostonvacation, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    I vote that you don't do this.

My .02

:confused_2:

Hope you don't end up getting your butthole excavated

4. In your ass or pray the way I see it. I've seen the body scanners at the tiniest airports.

chances are you'll be fine using one of the several methods on here, but is it worth this risk?

5. I would tape it too my dick if I was stupid enough to try. Don't do it its not worth the trouble if you get caught. And if its good weed then it will stink so ya no go.

6. wow some of you are mad paranoid. just put it in your pockets or in your carry on bag. you can double bag it if you are that paranoid. i have never once been inconvenienced, and ive been flying for decades.

7. I would not do this. I just took a trip from AZ to MO and I drove so I wouldn't need to hook up out there.

Now that being said, if I was going to do this I would Seal a Meal twice and then put in some dirty underwear to put in your carry on. And for the Love of God and all things Holy don't have a lighter, clippers, pencil or any other item that may give them a reason to open that bag.

Also keep in mind as it goes through that machine they can see the shape of the bag(s) and the shape of whats in the bag. So they WILL see that you have a bag of weed.

8. Just ship it man it's easier, there is wayyyyyy too much risk Any more...if they pull you over at random you're fucked.. Vacuum seal it 2x and put it in peanut butter jar with no return address...simple as that

9. Didn't read...Don't do it, whatever whoever the fuck said is dumb and you will get royally, and I mean royally fucked.:cool:

10. Be better to ship it to him around your arrival date.

11. I don't have any advice for you other than to eat an edible before you go on board...at lift off it kicked it for me, and it was the most incredible feeling. :) Enjoy!

12. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']wow some of you are mad paranoid. just put it in your pockets or in your carry on bag. you can double bag it if you are that paranoid. i have never once been inconvenienced, and ive been flying for decades.[/quote]

13. no. just no. im sorry yosh but that is just dumb.....

14. People have done this many times, but people dont want to in case you will get caught. I would recommend if you want to bring bud onto the plane, get a deodorant roll-on stick, and then roll it all the way out so that its just the hollow deodorant bottle or whatever you want to call it. Put a gram or two double bagged or saran-wrapped at the bottom. Then put the deodorant back into the bottle and roll it back so that it looks normal. Basically put the weed at the bottom of the deodorant roll on stick. This could also help mask the smell.

15. Dogs can and will smell that if theyre close ...dogs smell in like 3d they have something like 220 million smell receptors. Just don't do it it's not worth the risk just ship it

16. [quote name='"Ontarios"']People have done this many times, but people dont want to in case you will get caught. I would recommend if you want to bring bud onto the plane, get a deodorant roll-on stick, and then roll it all the way out so that its just the hollow deodorant bottle or whatever you want to call it. Put a gram or two double bagged or saran-wrapped at the bottom. Then put the deodorant back into the bottle and roll it back so that it looks normal. Basically put the weed at the bottom of the deodorant roll on stick. This could also help mask the smell.[/quote]

Thats a really good idea.

But best bet is to fid a hookup there, or ship it to them with the postal service. Could also use the deoderant stick for shipping too :)

17. don't even if you could trick the dogs and all that fun stuff it's not even remotly worth it if you get caught your in deep shit dont even bother it's not worth it at all just buy some there or drive

18. i like the deodorant idea but still not worth the risk

19. But why would dogs search you? Dogs only search you if the people working there are very suspicious. They arent that paranoid to the point where they get a dog to search every single person walking through customs.

20. Although I do agree, if you can get weed at the place you are going to, do that. No need to sketch about bringing weed on a plane.

But if you really want to, I recommend the deodorant idea.