Bringing Dip On A Plane

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCrimsonKing, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys.

So my good friend (been friends since i was in like 7th grade) is going to Mexico with his mom and they invited me to come along. Now I was planning on it but can't anymore because my job wont give me the time off (it's like 10 days).

So my friend's a dipper, but he's only 17. I was going to take like 4-5 logs in my bag  for him and I since i'm of age, but since I can't go anymore he doesn't know what to do. 

He dips a can a day, I told him to just put it in his mom's checked bags and hope she doesn't see it and toss it out, but he said he's just keeping it in his checked bag. He thinks they'll ask why a 62-year-old woman has a bunch of dip in her bag.

You guys think he'll be fine? I'm basically the reason he has to do this shit because I can't go anymore and I feel responsible for him having to take this risk. I told him he'll be fine and that i'll do some research, which is why I posted this thread. He's kinda pissed at me, oh well. 

Thanks

2. Damn... dips a can a day....

This guy is going to have serious mouth issues later on in life. And he'd be lucky if they are limited to just dental problems.

3. call the airport and ask. i'm sure as long as it is sealed they won't care

4. Well that answered his question.

I don't know for sure op, but I think he'll be okay as long as chew tobacco isn't on the list of prohibited items. Or just have him put it in his checked luggage and wait until after his flight to get his nicotene fix like everyone else.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks for actually answering the question!

Well I just told him to put it in his checked luggage and hope for the best.

I'm out.

6. Checked luggage should be fine hell people bring alot worse than dip through in em.