Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bringing brownies on a plane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wanmower, Apr 28, 2010.

1. im flying to Brazil soon. its a 14 hour flight and i need to keep myself entertained onboard. i really want to bring a brownie with me.
    im gonna eat one in the morning, before the flight.but i wanna have one onhand in the plane in case i need more.
    and i also want to bring 2/3 in the suitcase that goes under the plane.

how can i do this and not get caught?

i was thinking about going to a local bakery and buying a few cookies, pastries, and regular brownies and have on weed brownie to just blend in.
    do u think that would work?

also, whats it like to be stoned on a plane?im curious

thanks
    have a wonderful day/night

2. packing a brownie in with other baked goods inst suspicious.

bringing 2/3 on a plane is dumb. dont do that.

3. well as long as its not a metalic brownie you should be good as long as your not arab.

4. I've snuck bud on a plan before, it's pretty easy if your white luls. But I'd sugguest you get another edible like a lollipop that wouldn't smell if you put it up to your nose. Also there was a delta flight route from atlanta to paris that apparenantly had a bomb on it, security is very very tight right now.