Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing Brownies on a Cruise?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Carharttkid, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Will bringing a batch of brownies on a cruise inflict with any customs laws? Where should i put the brownies in my suitcase or carry on bag? My cruise line is celebrity.

Also..any other smaller edibles that i could bring so i could keep them on my person?

2. just keep them in something airtight and kinda hidden in your suitcase and you should be good

3. will they take them out when they scan them?

4. They will not take them out, if anything they will just look at them. It's not like they are expecting everything edible that is brought onto the ship is laced with marijuana, lol. Dude, chill, you'll be fine

5. Just be like... Grandma made em or something.

6. What about bringing edibles on an international flight?

7. #7 evilhoodlem, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    As long as you arnt trafficking 100's of edibles you should be fine... Again like someone said before just said someone made them for you...

8. In stead of take brownies, hid like 10 joints in a pill bottle and stick it In ur butt. Ur be straight.

9. Celebrity is a dank cruise line I am going on the Equinox in December. Have fun!

10. Fuck that man hahah

11. Almost any edible is cake to get through customs...

No pun intended.