Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing a pipe from Amsterdam to the US?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by quasiparanoia, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys! I've been a lurker around the forums for awhile but I figured I'd grow some balls and finally make an account.

I was wondering if I could bring an unused pipe back to the US from Amsterdam on an airplane, but packed in luggage. I know its not considered drug paraphernalia until something illegal is smoked out of it, however the pipe says 'Legalize it' and is in some very suspicious colors...

I'm a little bit of a paranoid toker (can you tell by the username?) so I just wanted some sort of confirmation from the community :)

Thanks much for all the feedback! :smoke:

2. I did it myself. Told them it was a tobacco water pipe when they asked, and they had no problem.

3. "grow some balls and make an account" I didn't realize the city was so intimidating, haha. But to answer your question, you're completely fine aslong as its unused. I'm sure they get that kinda stuff all the time at the nearest airport to Amsterdam, just make sure it's not used you'll be good. Could cause some problems, but nothing major at all. Maybe just some time consuming questions, at the MOST. Good luck and have fun back in the states, blade, welcome to GC :smoke:

4. You should have no problem as long as it isnt used. You could maybe put a little bit of tobacco beside it as well :smoke:

5. I've even heard a local cop talk about glass shops and headshops saying its all legal until its used and it really is an art. If you are really scared i'd buy a pack of cigs or some plain tobacco and put it in your suitcase aswell. Make sure to open up the package and take out a couple cigs or tobacco as well to make it look like it is used for tobacco and tobacco only.

6. You should put massive quantities of weed right next to it to distract from the pipe.

7. Ahah ;P Thanks for all the feedback & suggestions you guys, giving me a little more confidence about everything!

I'm also bringing back a pair of ganja boxers back home for my boyfriend :rolleyes: so I hope this won't add to suspicion.

Again thanks for all the help! I'll be back home in a few weeks so I've got awhile.

8. ^agreed. they wont even notice the pipe, so you'd be fine.

just say you use it for tobacco, there is nothing they can do about that because tobacco is completely legal.

9. Suspicion doesn't matter really, as long as there's no resin on it there's absolutely nothing illegal about it.

10. if they do happen to ask what its for however, quickly grab your stuff and run away....
    its the only way to do this.

11. like everyone else said, just make sure its clean (of weed) and if coustoms askes, say its for tabacco. also, wrap, box, and tape it up. it will help lower unwanted attention.

12. You gotta pull a Midnight Express on them and start sweating like a mother.

13. they legally cannot take it if no marijuana has been smoked from it. if suspicion is your concern then like the others said put cigs and loose tobacco next to it so they can tell. as for the ganja boxers just put it in another god damn pocket they not supposed to be looking at your fucking underwear

14. Also, if they ask about what the pipe says on it, just say "I couldn't figure out how to pronounce that word, but I thought it was cool and I liked the colors."

15. As long as it hasn't been used what-so-ever you'll be fine. Just claim it's for tobacco use.

16. the big plan is to claim that you cant pronounce the words "legalize" and "it" ?:smoke::smoke:

the only way that will work is if you say your too stoned to read :smoke::smoke:

17. If you are flying into UAE...
    Radio 1 DJ Grooverider given four-year jail term for cannabis smuggling - Times Online

18. you arent going to trick anyone they'll know what its for but legally they cant do anything about it thats the important thing. You could go through with a weed shirt on and if the pipe was clean of weed then you'd still be untouchable.