Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing 3 pre filled thc cartridges on cruise

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hasina12, Sep 26, 2018.

1. im going on a Carnival Extascy cruise in May 2019 and am planning on bringing 3 (1gram each) thc oil cartridges with me. So I am just wondering if anyone has done so successfully & what would be the best way to take them on the cruise with me with me. I’ve seen where some people bring the e-cig battery and charger in their carry on and put the cartridges in checked luggage. I usually use the Exotic Carts brand if that helps at all.

Just let me know what you think, I appreciate any help!!

2. You could always “keister” those cartridges! Wouldn’t have a bit of trouble getting on that boat. sorry friend. Couldn’t pass up the opportunity to use the word “keister” in a discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I’ve never been on a cruise. Is it going to stop at a port in a different country? If so I’m sure they’ll have K9 Units or check passengers carefully.

If you’re just going out to international waters but not stopping anywhere outside the US I’m guessing you should be fine. Again, I’ve never been on a cruise so don’t quote me.

4. Alright so I've never brought carts on a cruise before but the next one I go on I want to. With that being said I've been on 7 cruises. When you first board the ship you have to go through extensive security with dogs and detectors. After that initial check you only get searched coming back onto the ship from visiting whatever island you get off at. So what I think you should do is take the 3 carts outta the packaging hide them with your toiletries because they don't smell and put ur portable battery with them and I think you'd be fine as long as you don't bring the carts off the boat. Again I've never done this but if they find it going through your stuff say its tobacco because smoking is allowed on board and if they don't buy that throw them away because it's not worth getting in a dick ton of trouble. They usually aren't bad if they find stuff and you just throw it away and don't argue. Again I haven't done this before and it is pure speculation just make sure you don't take it off the boat because the dogs and police are not as nice. But just do it in ur bathroom or on ur balcony if you have one. Good luck

5. going on a cruise to the bahamas through Norwegian in 3 days and we are bringing carts i think we’re just gonna tape them on the inside of our legs because you can miss us with that gay shit. i’ll post an update once we board

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. late update but we brought the carts on fine, honestly we could've just had them in our normal bags and they probably would've gotten on the boat still. I don't think they have drug dogs only bomb/weapon dogs

8. I'm no expert in this matter, but coffee is a REALLY strong smell. I suggest taking some form of coffee with you and placing the carts in multiple ziplock bags. Then, put the ziplock bags in a thing of coffee, whatever storage that may be. Again, I've never tried this but I'm sure it would mask any smell