bring pics of small budding plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by redrider54, Jun 24, 2009.

1. #2 StoneColdChilla, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
    I remember last year I planted a seed in this spot and came back every now and then and I planted it in may, came back in september it had a bud on it and it was taller than 6 inchs.

2. Here is one of my crosses, a Northern Lights #2X5 X Durban. It was a runt from a batch out of the 6th cube just before I started to self it. It was only 21 inches tall, and no bud was bigger than 2.5 inches. However it was somje kick ass smoke and was a bushy lil runt. The pics were taken about 7-10 days before I harvested her.

Attached Files:

3. woah thats crazy and it was outside. u smoke it?

4. nice, what kind of light did it have under it? What size did the others turn out to be.
    + repd

5. here you go

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      123.9 KB
      Views:
  6. o by the way that was bagseed under 12/12 from seed
    16 inches high

7. [​IMG] G13/haze its lookin much better now

8. haha nice analogy, and i can visualize it well. did u intend to breed it this way? thats awesome you make your own cross strains . good luck with it all.

9. thats fucking insane! what kind of lighting, how longed that take, and do u know what it yielded?

+repd

10. nice about how tall was it there

+repd

11. that one is little its just pretty i have one way bigger! the one in this pic was 6 weeks flower and the whole bud was 10" round as a toilet paper tube now its 13" a little smaller than a pop can. ill get my big one up its 16" as fat at the bottom as a 32oz espresso cup its big just not as picture perfict as the one i put up ill take some tonight

12. [​IMG]

this is both of my g13/haze they are clones you should see the mommas outside in the 18 gallon totes under a scrog screen. this is them at 6 weeks they are 8 and 3 days now and double in size. 600w sunmaster hps in a 30"x32"x4' cab they were under cfls for 5 weeks cause i didnt have my green card yet and didnt want them to get big then i got my card and set up the 600w

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    do these count as little? you like the nice canopy 7 plants make up the canopy which is 3 weeks they are mostly g13/haze one purepower then there are 2 barneys g13/haze and 1 purepower which are at 8 1/2 weeks

13. it does have a nice canopy that probly makes them look bigger.

It is going to look very sexy after you trim those and your left with the buds. congrats!

14. all the ones in the canopy are small like i said they are 3 weeks the 9 weekers are the fattys they are giants now

15. thanks man i used about 9 cfl lights
    it took a long time man haha
    havin no veg period makes the plant slower to grow so it took prolly 10 weeks in flower
    i dont know exaclty how much yield but id say prolly over half ounce

16. great pics folks

17. haha its u! love the blog and all.good stuff.

18. My first two plants ..........:cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you guys think?

19. wow man thats awesome. whats the yield like, good buzz?