bring me the horizon

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by lovedaweed17, Dec 2, 2008.

1. doesn anybody listen to them on here...if so wut do you think of there new album.its kinda weird idk how to take it.

2. One of the worst fucking bands I've ever listened to, basically just for scene girls...

I'd slap the shit out of Oli Sykes if I ever saw him...I hate that cunt...

3. I love you.

4. Hahaha, glad to hear it man.

5. there old shit isnt that bad i went to one of their concerts last year they're not allowed to come here anymore cuz oli was walking around drinking before and getting with little scene girls then when they played he kept crowd surfing and they got pissed and he was like mocking the security the whole time. he's a HUGEEEEEEEE douche unless you're a 14 year old girl who gives it up.

6. Why is that not surprising? Scene bitches will be scene bitches.. ;)

I have never liked this band,never plan to.

7. We all know how much his 14 year old fangirls loved to be pissed on by him...

8. They suck. I used to be kind of into them, I have no idea why. Oli Sykes screams like a little bitch. They have no redeming qualities, the end.

9. Oli Sykes is a bitch, could explain the bitch screams...

10. if youve ever seen bmth live there bad ass. i saw them in november in sa and they tore it down. there was def no girls in the pit.

11. They are fucking horrible, his screams are pathetic as hell and almost all their songs sound alike. Not to mention they don't have much pure band talent which isn't that important but I usually like to listen to bands that are better then what my local bands have to offer.

12. Hell yeah btbam.. :)

13. I don't think everyone here could honestly say that they wouldn't sacrifice artistic integrity and talent just to be able to drown in jailbait, scene pussy. ;)

14. Hahaha, fair point.

I wouldn't, but I'm sure lots of people would. Oli must, he swims in a sea of 15 year old poon.

15. :metal:

16. back at you,I cant stop listening to Colors.

17. Fuckin right i like BMTH, there soo rad. I deffinetly understand what your saying about their new album though. I didnt like it too much, there old stuff if amazing tho, seein them live in 2 weeks +stokeeed,

18. I know man, I was hooked on that CD for a good 2 or 3 months. It would be my go to spot once I would turn on my iPod. They truly made a masterpiece with that CD, their new DVD is fantastic as well.

19. they came into the puma store in the mall of america when one of my friends was working and he said he busted out laughing, they look so gay.