Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bring a pipe over the border?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fitz182, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I've done my research and decided I want to buy an Incredibowl(This thread isn't to criticize or praise that decision). Only thing is they aren't sold to Canada and getting it shipped to my house isn't an option. There is a place in Buffalo that sells them and thats only a half hour away. Only question is it illegal to bring smoking tools across the border? Clearly i'd have no green on me when trying this...Just not sure if theres a problem bringing an empty pipe? Thanks for the help guys.

2. Nope if its clean you should be good to go bro

Border patrol people can be bigger dicks though and they can pretty much do whatever they want so just be careful

3. If its clean there is no problem, pipes of any sort (including vaporizers) are sold for legal purposes only. Long as its never been used, or you clean it thoroughly, there will be no problem.