Bright pink hairs!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by capnchronic1001, Sep 7, 2010.

1. I have 5 THC Bomb plants and they all show signs of a little purple/pink but there is this one little three foot plant that is about three weeks into flower and has very bright pink hairs!

I didn't breed this one but I'm thinking of pollinating it now because of the beautiful pink. I was wondering if it is too late too pollinate it three weeks into flower?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful! You could certainly pollinate her if you have a flowering male at hand, or carefully stored pollen, but there's no guarantee the bright pink pistil trait would be passed on to all or even any of the next generation.

3. What a BEAUTIFUL lady! That's ALMOST too pretty to smoke!:eek:

4. Thats fucking epic dude. im about to get a thc bomb now. you said they all show signs of pink?

5. Yes but I believe all cannabis plants change color when it gets colder out. Some strains like purple strains change color easier than others. I live in southern Canada the nights this time of year are getting chilly.

6. They don't all change colours...its strain dependent...buit some just won't change colour...

You need 4-5weeks for seeds to fully mature...so take that into consideration with the finishing time of your plants...

Would you be pollinating the THC Bomb gals with THC Bomb pollen? Or making F1s?

7. awesome, i have always wanted to grow a plant that had pink hairs

8. I will be using Thc Bomb pollen.

9. Gorgeous buds man. It would be nice if they stayed that nice pink all through the drying process.

10. My nephew just got done growing a bunch of THC Bomb plants, he got the seeds from marijuanaseeds.nl and he looked at your pics and said the leaves on your plants are alot skinnier then what his grew, he said his had a little bit a lavender color in the pistils and part of the calyx but not nearly as much as yours. Beautifull looking plants though and would deffintely try to pollinate it and get some seeds to see if the next bach have similiar traits.

11. I cried when I saw that picture. Sooo pin...k.

12. Wow! Gorgeous!!!

13. if any of the males turned purple or pink those would be good males to use,

but if you don't have any make f2s then do some phenoselection not all will look like the mother but a few might.

14. #14 stinkiefingers, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010

you cry about every good looking girl...hahahah jk

your plant looks great, atta boy. you should send that picture to high times.

15. That's very true.

It was funny. Right before I saw this post I was talking to my cousin about how one of my plants has a few pink hairs and how that was kind of neat but then I saw this plant and I was awestruck. I'm not even going to bother posting a pic of my kinda-pink plant. This plant just set the standard and shamed my pink.

High Times needs to see this FOR SURE. They might even interview you and do a small article. They always need new matrial and this is pretty damn new. At least to me.

16. Prettiest plant ever.

17. that is fuckn sexy!

18. Wow that is absolutely knock out amazing looking bud

19. dude, that's effin sick! if you could breed her out and stabilize the bright pink you might have a new novelty strain on your hands! (and if she smokes like a champ, even better!)

20. hay my buddy has a plant with the same pink hairs and we did not know what strain they were but i guess it must be THC Bomb