Brietbart SECRET OBAMA VIDEO!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bonghits14, Mar 9, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz3qShugQ9I&feature=related]Obama Protesting at Harvard in 1991 - YouTube[/ame]

OMG!! He is supporting the first black professor at harvard! This guy is clearly racist! And the msm edited out a hug at the end because they want to control you!!

[​IMG]

2. that's it?

that's the whole video this guy was going on about?

was that Brietbart's accusation.. that was racist?

3. Where did they hide the teleprompter?

I don't know if Obamas public speaking skills have gone up or down since then. He no longer talks with his hands in his pockets +1 but if he speaks without a teleprompter he says "Um" a whole lot -1 so I guess he is the same.

This can't be the video Brietbart was talking about. If so then he was a master of let downs. I thought Brietbarts vid was of Obama with leader of the weather underground or some shit like that. He is a clown if this is the vid that he said would show how radical Obama is.

4. wow he looks like a douche taking his hand out of his pocket every 2 seconds.

Looked like he was having a mid speech fap or something:confused_2:

5. Was the professor racist or something? :confused:

6. yeah.. or at least the whole thing...

Brietbart was a loudmouth douche.. so i wouldn't be surprised.

but i do have a hard time believing that this 1:17 was the whole deal.

7. That's what that breitbartueufjdjrifeke dude was talking about?

Damn it I expected something crazy

8. The video was set to be released March 1st, plenty of time for selective editing.

9. Yeah you're right, Brietbart does have quite the history of editing videos in order to make people look bad to get them fired, or in this case removed from office:laughing:

10. i think he means the original was edited and this was releasedl.

11. #11 DopeImean, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
    He has a fat eighth-sack in his pocket, it gives him strength. :devious:

12. I understood that quite clearly from his post lol
    Bush taught him well:devious:

13. The obama gov edited it to hid the hug at the end!!:eek:

14. I wanted something juicy, this video is probably the least shocking video I've ever seen. I thought there was going to be a video of Obama speaking at a Communist Party convention or something.

15. :confused:

so that's the full video?

are you sure?

16. I'm amazed at how well he spoke back then. As if he was meant to be President or something. Woah.

17. Obama was rocking that little fro. I bet his approval rating would go up 10% if he brought that shit back.

18. That's what Brietbart associates said on sean hannity a couple days ago (or yesterday? not sure). They also said the video was open to the public four years ago, then they said it was hidden by the obama administration but if the media had wanted it they could've found it:confused:so which one is it guys? To be hidden or not to be hidden, that is the question.

19. crazy.. all that hype over nothing.

but we're used to hyping nothing.. look at what's in the white house atm.

20. Why was it hidden from public?

Either because he's advocating racial quotas or because that professor is a bigot.