Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bridging The Gap Between Buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by James Farkis, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Sup Blades. James here --

I came accross the bewildered nuggets we now know as "buds". I've heard all the buzzwords and I wanted in. I smoked some medical buds this weekend and realized just how much I love to get throwed. I have come to prefer a more sinister head high, if you will. In my experience I have found that the stems produce more buds which gets you more stoney. The seeds will produce a buzz, but not quite as stoney. If you're in for a thrill, youre gunna need yourself some cali-cheese source. I huffed a bogey and then horked down a bowl of the source. I was twisted and warshed. Chalk that one up to a bogus.

2. *scratches head
    Im so confused

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. What language do I translate this from?

4. you sound like one of the british colonists who came to america hundreds of years ago and found cannabis and is writing about it in a journal

wtf lol

5. You must have been hitting some good shit when you wrote this

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app