Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bricked bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustDank, Jan 25, 2009.

1. #1 JustDank, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    my friend tried to tell me last night that bricking bud does not decrease its potency. he said even though it shatters the outer thc its still there. so gc. is he talkin that bullshit or what? his name on here is justdank

fuck i just realized im signed in his account lol

2. Its kinda like beating up a person, its not dead but it certainly isn't as fine as it was before. I occasionally get weed thats been bricked up and it always smells dank and has mad hairs and fat buds and its good when you smoke it so I know its some pretty good shit but I understand that it looked better before harvest. Trials of weed smuggling dude

3. I do not see how bricking weed can make it less potent.

4. SOME of the trichomes come off, but i never really cared. not one bit.

5. yea i get dank bricked shit. but i know it could be better if they just had it as nugs