Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brick Weed Price?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OCMS, Jun 6, 2010.

1. #1 OCMS, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
    I just bought an 1/8th of brick weed, for $40... Only thing is he let me try it before and it was DANK! It had 3 seeds in the whole 1/8th.

And besides wondering why someone would brick some of the dankest weed i've smoked in months... I'm wondering if this would be a good price for your area? :confused:It's a fair price around here, actually not bad!

2. I would personally say no to that just because i hate having to fluff it up and deal with that, but if it gets you high and its cheap, theres nothing better.

3. people "brick" weed so it's easier to transport, that is all. 40$ an eigth isn't bad at all assuming it is in fact dank.

4. I wish I could find cheap brick weed, buy up a couple pounds of that shit and make some mad edibles.

5. Brick weed around here tends to be shwag. But my last sack was brick weed of some pretty good (sparkly) shit.