Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brick weed 2020

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ganja42449, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Usualy a dabber /concentrate only guy now a days..One of my guys had this for 90/oz. Havnt seen bud like this since 2008. Very nice hashy taste very nice buzz. Found 2 seeds so far in rolling 2 joints. It seems to me like this brick weed has somthing these exotic strains now a days are missing and isn't the first time I've realized this...It's very enjoyable I plan to keep and cherish and grow these seeds. Anyone else seen brick weed around lately. Anyone else seems.to.notice like it has somthing today's strains are missing? IMG_20200320_223321.jpg

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Alot of todays shit dont give the high like it use too imo,,i agree! Old school bud gave u a complete body high some heavy body and some medium,,today u cant find that straight body high,,seems to just give a head high behind the eyes.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Okay first off brick weed will be crap because it’s the care someone cares to give to the plant any seed can be an exotic strain if care is given and the exotic seed strains are given individual care like homegrowners

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thats not brick weed. Brick weed is all compressed together, not individual buds like that. .

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. If u think that's brick u obviously never had to use a hammer and chisel to split up 50 lb bricks In a bathtub lined with plastic

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. yeah , that looks like mids with the visible trichomes

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lmao, I've always considered "mids" to be the higher quality brick, it's definitely still compressed. But yeah it just seems more natural

8. This weed I get for $130 a ounce. Really nice stuff. I'm more of a dab/consentrates guy but I just got this hookup and I'm uber impressed with the weed. Here is what I usually dab 20200321_232747.jpg 20200320_170809.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Back in the 80-90s once in a while we would get premium brick weed not bricked. We would call it MIB
    Mexican indica Bud

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I found an online supplier for bud that gives the old school high. I tried it and it was my first thought, my buddy bought some of my stash and tried it it with his girl, they both said the same thing. It's mid grade weed with thc levels of 14-18%.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Doesn't look too bad. I got some stuff for 75$ an ounce with more seeds than what you're describing.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hell yeah it's just surprising cause having seen it around here for like 10 years

13. Gotta go back to back nowadays..

Sent from my SM-A236U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Brick weed wasn't always bad. It was just compacted for transport.

15. Correct the brick weed back in the day for me was little compacted mini bricks of dank. Best stuff around at the time and the rumors were it was all just compressed Jamaican bud. Yummm.

16. Looks like pgr stuff.

17. Dayyyum that's a lotta dabs!!!!
    I thought I had a surplus with 4 different concentrates to pick and choose from.
    But man, you're set!!!!

18. Dang, I can't find weed anywhere right now...