1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Brian Needs Some Hibiscus Now!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by brian8472, Oct 18, 2003.

1. where do i get these things? my buddy said somthing about smoking them for stress releif? and i saw them mentioned somwhere on these forums so how much do they cost/ per gram or how can i grow them if you know any links to sites about em please post em :p

2. they are just ordinary flowers, i doubt theres a special trick to growing them and what are you talking about buying them by the gram? theyr just flowers theyr not illegal you can buy a pot with them in it at a garden store probably.

3. Hibiscus is used to make tea of it and only has a mild calming effect. Nothing spectacular and not worth the effort.
    I did however heard something about smoking dried bananapeel, but I could be wrong.

4. bananna peels dont do shit

5. you swear there nothing special? dammit i wanted to try somthing new and thought this was somthing like weed bah guess ill just go try mushrooms :p

6. That was posted as part of an Anarchist's cookbook or something, but it was an urban legend. It doesn't actually work. If you want a nice relaxing smoke, roll a little nutmeg in with your weed.

Grasscity Deals Near You