Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brian Needs Some Hibiscus Now!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Oct 18, 2003.

1. where do i get these things? my buddy said somthing about smoking them for stress releif? and i saw them mentioned somwhere on these forums so how much do they cost/ per gram or how can i grow them if you know any links to sites about em please post em :p

2. they are just ordinary flowers, i doubt theres a special trick to growing them and what are you talking about buying them by the gram? theyr just flowers theyr not illegal you can buy a pot with them in it at a garden store probably.

3. Hibiscus is used to make tea of it and only has a mild calming effect. Nothing spectacular and not worth the effort.
    I did however heard something about smoking dried bananapeel, but I could be wrong.

4. bananna peels dont do shit

5. you swear there nothing special? dammit i wanted to try somthing new and thought this was somthing like weed bah guess ill just go try mushrooms :p

6. That was posted as part of an Anarchist's cookbook or something, but it was an urban legend. It doesn't actually work. If you want a nice relaxing smoke, roll a little nutmeg in with your weed.