Brian likes taking pictures of his glass/bud

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mr.brian, Sep 8, 2010.

1. buuuuuuump:wave:

2. Lol I'm liking that shirt dude. Where'd you get it?

Also, that vid of you ripping it twice in a row is SICK. I love videos like that.

You get some good shit too. Where do you live? I RARELY see bud like that here in VA.

3. I got it online on karmaloop best deal ever had a discount code and got it for 5 shipped!

haha thank man i try to do my best to get good shots but im just one person so it gets kinda tricky

currently im in western NC

4. hell ya those look like some dank ass nugs. and that rip off the BUB was pretty god damn beast man! +rep fersure.

5. Glad you guys are enjoying the thread! :hello: i should have new shit up tonight trying to mess around with my video taking abilities :cool:

6. Will be looking forward to more shit tonight! Keep it coming ;).

7. haha any requests? :p

8. #49 spikeystud88, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    Not gonna lie, I'd love to see more of the Sheldon Blak bub :D. That thing is so fucking sexy...

But you have posted a lot of it (I just cant get enough), so I'd be happy with anything ;)

9. If it ain't too much, more shots like the one I mentioned before. Where you get multiple milks off of one cherry. Shit's so tight. :smoke:

10. I can try my best man! The reason behind why iv posted alot of it is because 1. its alot easier to get out then the bong haha and 2. its just alot easier to operate it and my Nikon D40 at the same time hah so as long as you guys dont mind il probably be continuing to post alot of the bubbler with little tid bits of my other pieces

Will due man! Il get my bigger slide out later ( I just use the stock sheldon black one it came with for my personal snaps) and try to get some multiple milks for ya! :D

11. Shweeeeet. :D

12. Awesome! Cant wait to see.

13. Ta-Da!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni4ynjY3_ew"]YouTube - Another Sheldon[/ame]

14. Oh fuck yeaaahhh dude. Three of 'em?? Nicely done. Like a pro!

What camera are you using? It's nice. :smoke:

15. I'd be higher than giraffe titties!

16. Ha i try i try :eek: But for most of the still shots and macros i use my Nikon D40 and for the videos i have a Casio Exilim ex-s600

Ha after i turned off the camera and exhaled got the biggest head change in a while

17. damnnn no thread love :(

18. #59 mr.brian, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]