Brian likes taking pictures of his glass/bud

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mr.brian, Sep 8, 2010.

1. #1 mr.brian, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
    Well first of all i will introduce you guys to my family :love:

Well this is the smallest of the bunch was a gift from a friend. I dont use it as much as i want to =/
    [​IMG]

I also have a 2 footer with two trees on it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the inline

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a relatively new member to the family (Vapor Bros Hands Free)
    [​IMG]

Last but not least little sheldon he is about 2 or 3 weeks old, im not sure because im kind of baked right now. but here he is.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you guys enjoy the thread

2. #2 mr.brian, Sep 8, 2010
    Well for some reason i decided i would make the bud shots a different post

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Nice Bud Nice Glass Man +Rep and sweet inline

4. Thanks man. This should be updated pretty often so tune in for more glass and dank bud :hello:

5. Nice Budd and glass dood!

+Rep for some fine ass looking bud.

6. #6 mr.brian, Sep 8, 2010
    I can also make gifs =o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sweet glass and DANK buds!

+rep

Cheers

8. Holy shit dude that sheldon black with the inline is one of the sickest pipes I have ever seen.And the gifs are awesome.I like this thread I hope you update alot.:hello:

9. Appreciate the thread love man! Yeah im really glad i splurged and got the sheldon black even though people are saying they are more of a "band wagon" company the thing does so much damage especially with the inline. Im trying to get some gifs of the inline duffusion but alas i am just one person and its kind of hard to triple task like that ha.

10. sweet stuff dude

11. CLICK THE PICTURE TO SEE VIDEO
    [​IMG]

12. Hey Brian! Nice stuff, I dig the SB bubbler with the cool scrilla label. Decent gifs too, I really like the last one though. and in your vid am I wrong or do you not have water in the middle tree?

13. You are correct this subject actually brings a tear to my eye because sadly the middle tree is broken :( I was dumping the water out one day into the toilet while i was high (HUGE MISTAKE) and i accidentally BARELY tapped it and the base of the tree just snapped so i deff learned my lesson.

14. Carbon Filter For The Win
    [​IMG]

15. Nice peices, the carbon filter looks dirty though. You should change it every few grams at least. Also, do you rinse your carbon?

16. #17 mr.brian, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    Yeah its just the actual glass is dirty =/ If i remember correctly i changed the actual carbon not to long ago and when you say rinse you mean? hah sorry:smoking:

Question for everyone:
    Can you guys see all the pics in my thread? Because on my computer it isnt showing any of them and i was wondering if its just my computer or if the pics are fucking up

17. No dude its the pics, cant see anything

18. God damnit I don't know what's wrong with them :eek: I'm at work at the moment but I will fix it later

19. alright well sorry about the wait had to work all weekend but everything should be working right

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]