Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Brew Weed Tea (W/ Pictures)Quick And Tasty

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by brewmaryjane, Jan 18, 2011.

1. #61 sircoughalot, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    Just made my weedtea bag. I used about half a gram of some dank. Gonna go boil water and start the process. Will check back in periodicly to update! Thanks for this info buddy!!!

EDIT Finished making it. Sipping it as I type and HOLY FRIGGIN COW BALLS BATMAN this shit taste so fucking good! Glad I used dank.

Will update later

UPDATE 30minutes after drinking the cup. I feel pretty good. More of a body high. Next time I'll use alot more bud.

2. alright, so i tried this last night..made two cups, used about 10grams of stems, about 5 grams per cup. We started with the butter, put a tsp in the cup and covered it with the milk, microwaved it for 15seconds, swished it around and smashed the remaining butter so now its all liquified. after, we took water, filled it, and put the bags in (which was as tall as my phone hahaha). So, after it all steeped, i tried it out. Not only did it taste good, it looked good too (my buddie's bag broke, so it was like floaters everywhere in the cup.) OK so now comes to the conclusion..or for me the confusion. So, before i drank all the tea, i took like 6 dabs of some fresh blue dream oil i just got. I also put some in the tea, so when someone asks yo did that tea fuck you up? uhh i dunno..mightve been, i know the oil was dank as fuck tho haha. but on a serious note, my buddy said he felt terribly super good about 30-45min after ingesting all the tea. he didn't have asmuch oil as me. so all in all, i felt super good last night, but variables being ketel 1, blue dream oil, tea, and a lota bud. but i do feel as if this tea is good, so you hsould try it :D

so thanks brew, for sharing your recipe on this delicious tea. btw i put the chamomille in it....so dank.

3. That's gotta be the coolest spoon i've ever seen...

4. Ya, you need the fat from the butter and milk to extract the THC. The active ingredients aren't water soluble whatsoever.:(

5. Followed your instructions.
    I have a fairly low tolerance.
    I just drank the tea.
    I've got a buzz, lets see how I feel in an hour. :D

6. I think you'd get better results using more weed, like 1g dank at least

7. I used 1g dank.

8. Im feelin' the high. Its a relaxed high so far, maybe it'll get moar intense. I hope. :D

9. Well. That was a waste of chronic. A really boring high. I'd say save the weed for a few bowls rather then a tasty, but not worth it tea.

10. Now, I feel it . I felt it an hour and half ago too, but man oh man .. I couldn't get on the PC to type it. Was to high. Sorry ... any ways. I packed a .1 - .175 bowl and then it all flew in, the bowl kinda made the tea high soar, it wouldn't of made it without the bowl. :) Very relaxed now.

11. fuckin quadruple post bro come on.

12. lolumad?:smoke:

13. Honestly... This is a fantastic recipe... But I'm gonna mix it up and do the whole thing with coffee instead... Something in my mind is just telling me that weed and coffee would taste good together. Also... a lot of caffeine... Great mix :D

14. I was thinking this when I was drinking my first cup :pThe only tea I really like is sweet tea.

I'm sure the process would be kind of the same. Well, now that I hit the bowl a couple times and thought about it, I have no idea how to pull it off :eek:

But I am definitely gonna be making pitchers of Iced/Sweet/Weed Tea for when it starts getting hot outside.

Think of how refreshing that would be; hot as a mexicans balls outside but you have ice cold weed tea!:eek::smoke:

Shit, I might even pick up a half O of some reggies friday and use the whole damn thing to make a couple pitchers with

15. Fuck that! Make canna butter... use it in a weed peanut butter milfshake!

LMFAO.... milK shake...

16. Ahahahahahahah "milfshake" hahahaha

why not do both:cool:

I just LOVE sweet tea. Thats all I drink when it's hot outside :p

17. Man oh man...
    Im doing this again!
    :smoke:

18. Holy fuck. Just drank 1.7g in a cup of tea, and after drinking I did a bit of work out. 30 minutes after work out, I'm chewed. I don't think when the REAL high comes I will be able to comprehend how high I am. I am feelin' good. :D

19. why not boil the butter then add the weed, then seperately add the water and the normal tea bag? Wouldn't that be better at catching the thc then butter, milk, and water combine which really does not have the highest fat content.

20. Solid point red foxxx... I was wondering if a similar process could been done with some headie stems and some shake???? Open to any ideas...