Breathing

Discussion in 'General' started by Leif, Oct 26, 2007.

1. So I just burned a few bowls and decided to ramble on a bit about this idea I had. Now it's probably just in my head, but I entertain me a bit. I think that the temperature/humidity of the air and overall quality of the air can help paranoia. The way you breath also has an effect. Inhaling deeply through your nose chills me out. It's nice and cool in my room. Not cold, but comfortably cool. I should turn on some music, but that involves work, which would fuck up my relaxation. Damn, I'm so high right now....

2. Hell yeah man, I'm not really into yoga or anything like that but I have tried a lot of the breathing techniques and they definitely make a huge difference. Even simple stuff like this: Close your eyes and inhale slowly and deeply, counting to 5 in your head. Then exhale the same way also counting to five. Do this repeatedly in a relaxed position. Try to clear your thoughts... if your mind starts to wonder, just focus on the counting. Even 5 minutes of this will make you feel calm, re-energized, and just give you a natural euphoria. I think it releases serotonin in the brain. It's great for when you're stressed out or have anxiety.

3. ^^^^ Yeah what he said. Sounds like meditation, getting the thoughts out of your head and concentrating on your breathing. Both of you are right, sometimes I just need to catch my breath and clear my head. My girl is into yoga, she swears by it.

4. No yoga for me either. Physical activity is great, but when I'm blazed, I just wanna kick back and chill. I'm just gunna enjoy this for a while before I go with my dad to a hockey game.

5. I think that's it in simple English, haha. I plunge very deeply into thought when I'm blazed.

6. controlled breathing lowers heart rate, and puts you into a sleep like state. it slows down everything in your body and you are in a zone. its excelent to do when your stressen, or just to keep yourself centered.

7. So I'm not a total dumbass, awesome!

8. Yes, breathing is good! But yea, the way i breath does seem to affect my high. (funny video, same guy that did "high as fuck")

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8MMc3f588yc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8MMc3f588yc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>