Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breath?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yosh139, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Hello all :smoke:

One of my friends just told me my breath smells like weed. I haven't smoked since Thursday. :confused: discuss? Thoughts? :D

2. Brush your teeth dude

3. weed tends to make my great smell shitty after a session or two, gotta brush bro :D

edit: so high I just saw you haven't smoked since thursday...maybe you have stank mouth?

4. smells like weed to me :bongin:

5. Did you recently eat a skunk?

6. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']Brush your teeth dude[/quote]

I do, that's the weird thing. :confused_2:

7. [quote name='"Bindin13"']Did you recently eat a skunk?[/quote]

No -______-

8. Maybe he was fuckin with you, or maybe your breath just always smells bad :confused:

9. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']

Maybe he was fuckin with you, or maybe your breath just always smells bad :confused:[/quote]

He's not. He honestly said dude, your breath smells like marijuana. I was like WTF? :eek:

10. mouthwash + brushing teeth again

use the powerful minty shit and swish it around in ur mouth till ur mouth gets numb

then u know it has done its job

11. Wash your dickbeaters and brush your teeth. Shower daily -_-

12. [quote name='"Not Sure"']Wash your dickbeaters and brush your teeth. Shower daily -_-[/quote]

I do brush my teeth! -____- I think it may be coming from my lungs, the smell I mean. But it's never happened before. :(

13. ..makes me wonder what my breath smells like :(

14. He might have been trying to find suspicious scent.

15. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']He might have been trying to find suspicious scent.[/quote]

He wasn't. We were sitting in assembly (he's one of my good friends so he knows I smoke) but out of nowhere says "dude, you smell like marijuana" and I started to smell my jacket because it's the last jacket I smoked with. But he said it's my breath cuz it only smelled when I exhale. I even asked two other people and they were like "smells like something you do in private (index finger and thumb together at mouth)"

16. I think your friend wants to believe something that is infact false.

17. [quote name='"CuZ"']I think your friend wants to believe something that is infact false.[/quote]

I asked two other people today and didn't give any clue as to what my breath *should* smell like and they're like it smells like bud

18. Fuck 'em:smoke:

19. [quote name='"Not Sure"']

Fuck 'em:smoke:[/quote]

What I'm worried about is teachers :eek: can't mess up on the last year of HS. What excuses could I use for my breath smelling this way? :confused: