Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breaks.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DarthDanker, Nov 29, 2010.

1. So I basically tried pot for the first time around 2 years ago and I had smoked waay too much. It was enjoyable but not something I really liked. This year before school started I had a week to end summer with a blast so I came up on some medical grade dank. Cali is awesome <3 I loved it this time and I smoked or vaped everyday for almost four months. I really need to focus on my college apps and I need some clarity. I think I'm going to take a break for a while and come back to it. Do you guys ever take breaks? and if so why?

2. I take breaks all the time. I usually smoke for 4-6 months and take a month off to get my tolerance back up. It makes you love the herb that much more when you come back to it. :smoke:

3. I think alot of college apps end nov 30th, so you could take a 2 day break:D

4. Yeah I'm trying to get my UC ones done right now. But I'm more concerned about the USC app I'm applying to. It's my number one pick. I better get in there because I have worked my ass off through high school.

5. Thats a nice school to go too, sooo expensive though so you might want to start looking at scholarship apps, they take forever and are annoying to me :(

I would keep smoking if i were you just make sure you get important stuff done first:smoke: