Breaking up with someone

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gedge, May 8, 2010.

1. I tried to break up with my girlfriend last night, and she cried hysterically and begged me to give it one more try. I personally don't feel the same about the girl anymore, and she cares way too much for me(almost crazy psycopath like) I told her it was more important that we end as friends than enemies(which I see us becomming eventually).

She said she didn't care about the future but wanted to see where this relationship would go. I'm stuck at a crossroad, I do care about this girl enough to take back my comments about breaking up to give it another chance.

But at the same time I don't care for this girl the same as she cares for me which isnt fair to her!

what to do! :(

2. Do you really want to be with her, or without her?

Try to weigh the pros and cons.

Seeing that you feel enough for her to take back what you said, you must have some feelings for her.

But if she likes you more than you like her (in general) id say gtfo of that relationship pronto. I know how it feels. Your right, it isnt fair to her.

3. Well at least your a nice enough guy to realize this. But if you do have enough feelings to stay with her, then stay and see if your feelings grow. If not just tell her its over, but end it on a positive note.

4. Try having time apart from each other. You will get a bigger picture and then you can choose on your own instead of having her influence on you. Also if your constantly bending your back for her, youll never be truly happy.

5. Sounds to me like your puttin what she wants above what you feel if you double back on what you said. If theres one thing I learned from my last relationship, its that when you start wondering if its worth it, get the fuck out pronto. I stuck around and found myself startin to hate the girl, and I treated her pretty shitty. Fuckin girls in her bed n shit like that. Not something I'm proud of, but it is what it is. Go find another fish. If its worth stayin in then you shouldnt be questioning being there.

6. take time apart from each other.
    plus you have to do what make's you happy tho, not someone else.

7. That kinda screams psycho bitch to me, I'd get the hell outta there man.

8. if you know you won't ever feel for her as much... break it off... you'll both meet people better suited for you. no sense wasting your time and making it more difficult in the future to break it off.

9. just don't break up with someone in a text message or email like my ex girlfriend lol.

it makes me you feel worthless when someone doesn't even bother breaking up with you in person and does it in a text.

10. 1 question, does she make u happy? if no then end it.