Breaking the barrier

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GeTTeR, Jan 25, 2014.

1. So the past few days in my house have been kinda stressed with me telling and explaining why I smoke to my parents. At first very scared and apprehensive they told me I was an addict that needed to stop. But woth a calm response I struck a deal woth them. If I chose to mot smoke for a solid month I will be able to smoke at will outside and off the property of my parents home. So basically I just wanted to share that if you approach a situation that even seems impossible to overcome with a clear mind and good intentions your more likely to succeed. Just remember balls to the wall if you have to haba. Today was pretty good though for the last day of smoking for a month. Best of luck to anyone on a t break now too. Haha. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hey at least when you finally do get to hit it again, it'll be a sweeter and better high again man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. [quote name="wiffleballbat" post="19403565" timestamp="1390650163"]Hey at least when you finally do get to hit it again, it'll be a sweeter and better high again man.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Yeah that's what I was going to say too. I i feel like it would be cool to have them acclimated to what I do. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah. And who knows. Maybe they will see a change in your behavior while you aren't smoking and be like hmm well clearly it helps with something lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum