Breaking news

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AhTee, Jan 16, 2012.

1. 4 Dollar PIZZOWNS on MONDAYS YALL

[​IMG]

2. Except the ones to tell me...

Llll

3. wtf is a pizzowns, that pic made me lol

4. [​IMG]

5. ahhhh i got you, but im just gonna correct you and tell you the real name insted of pizza huts wack names, its really called a "calzone" pizza hut pizzown dont got shit on a real calzone

6. Niggha that ain't no pizzone that's a calzone, fuck outta here with that bullshit

7. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Niggha that ain't no pizzone that's a calzone, fuck outta here with that bullshit[/quote]

A pizzone is a calzone from Pizza Hut if I'm not mistaken

8. pizzone. i don think i could stand there and say "uuuh can i have a steak pizzone" it sounds stoopid. then again id rather not eat at pizza hut. :cool:

9. [quote name='"Tokalo"']

pizzone. i don think i could stand there and say "uuuh can i have a steak pizzone" it sounds stoopid. then again id rather not eat at pizza hut. :cool:[/quote]

Agreed. Last time I went to the Pizza Hut here I found a fingernail in my pizza... Ugh nasty shit.

10. y did u not sue???

11. [quote name='"aznno0odles"']

y did u not sue???[/quote]

Was a loooong time ago. I don't think I even knew what the word "sue" meant. Yeah, it's been that long since I've been to the Pizza Hut here.

12. ya pizza hut is rendered useless when you live in Chicago.... soo many choices of some good quality pizza

13. Wait.. Wtf is this shit??? I thought it was "p'zone"!!!

14. dude fuck that shit

15. nah tho

16. alright. those are made of garbage lol

17. I know literally right

18. calzone the same thing as a panzerotti?