BREAKING NEWS: Military policing has begun at local level.

Discussion in 'General' started by Matticus, Mar 18, 2009.

1. #1 Matticus, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    It's the beginning of the end:

[​IMG]

http://www.examiner.com/x-536-Civil...y-troops-patrol-the-streets-of-Samson-Alabama

http://digg.com/world_news/Did_Army_troops_patrol_the_streets_of_Samson_Alabama

2. hahaha, told ya so. (not you, just in general)

thats the beginning, theyll try to make more places patrolled by martial law enforcers.
    fucking gestapo.

3. i forget what battalion it is and everything, but there's an army battalion actually stationed in the united states. not on like leave from the military, but actually on guard in case something happens "by accident".

4. I think this thread is a little over-dramatic.

It's not like their unleashing forces in every major US city... it's some small town in Alabama.

It even says
    I could be wrong, but they look like Natl. Guards to me.

Either way, this is far from being important, or breaking news.

5. Explains why obama wants much harsher gun laws.
    How shall we defend ourselves.... Stock up on chems people.
    Download the anarchist cookbook, and prepare. They day might come, you never know.

6. I never seen a national guard with a red beret, most army units wear red berets when they're in the airforce..

7. Viva' La Resistance!

8. its just some small town in Alabama, isnt that how it always starts

plague

zombies

Alabama people

always some small town from Alabama, thats how they get YA!

9. sounds to me like martial law, pink floyd i love the anarchy cookbook alot of bomb making in it too:D

10. I def agree thats how it startes and as for everyone saying that its not like theres troops stationed all over and this that and the third well guess again marshall law is coming the stricter gun laws are to get us ready for the new laws where theyll be confiscating all of our guns for the right of the american ppl as they like to say ... and there are troops all over the u.s not on leave but stationed and even more form other countries... did you know that there are russian troops an there tanks and humvees stationed outside of the new FEMA camps in Georgia as we speak.... or that there are FEMA entrapment camps all over sprouting in the south... this is a very real deal and its def gonna go down ive read studied and am def gonna take the anarchist cookbook into affect if the need ever arises

11. To those who said it's only alabama, do you think they would start this in a big city?

This was the perfect opportunity for military forces to gain a foothold in policing civilians.

It's like entering a new job, you aren't the CEO at day one. You start in the mailroom, and work your way up.

This is a going to be a gradual transition.

12. #13 Dickie4:20, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    The Alabama National Gaurd? Are you guys fucking kidding me?

The same people that let the dude who played Borat make a total fucking fool out of them? He tricked them into giving him a fucking uniform and train with them just by saying he was doing a German documentary.

Goddammit people run for your lives! Its the Alabama National Gaurd!

13. It's against Federal Law so someone is going to have to answer for it.

But it's most likely nothing but an undermanned police force needing assistance and someone had the bright idea to use troops.

14. I def feel the same way i mean honestly there gonna take over every small town b4 major cities ,.. cz as far as there concerned whos gonna believe a bunch of small town hicks? its def coming and all we can do its prepare ourselves and those around us and be ready for a fight

time to take all them skills that we learn on call of duty lol and hunting and paintball and turn them into a legit kill or be killed scenario

15. who cares that its against federal law ... earth 2 everyone ... who enforced the federal laws .... the federaL government aka the ones who are plotting against this over populated world that we live in and are feeling that its about that time to set it all up so that only the strongest survive and build a communistic government party from there ... case n point why else would OBAMA insist on starting a world bank ? other than having the the worlds government combine to make a super government of sorts picture the holocaust and v for vandetta together

16. You smoke entirely too much weed.

17. Instead of using insults and mockery, why don't you actually consider the possibility of a military-police state?

18. Do i ...or not nearly enough .... i mean all the facts are there you just have to open your eyes and see the world for what it truely is .... i mean lets hope more than anything that im wrong but what about in the event that YOUR WRONG ? ^^^

19. Thank You