Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breaking It Down

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blunts420days, May 10, 2014.

1. Alright guys so i've noticed whenever i get some really fire shit (the best of the best) it always seems like more.. let me explain if i get a G of some regular dank it's usually about a blunts worth and fills the swisher perfectly. If i get a G of this shit, it will be a massive blunt and a few bowls left. Is that just a trait of really good bud when it breaks down like that? could be nothing related to quality at all just how it was grown I soppose.

2. weight varies depending on how dense the weed is, how humid it is and more.

It's not related to how good it is imo.