Breaking in the new room with some kushage

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HippiedudeinCo, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Just built a new grow room. I am running my first grow in the new location. I will try to update from time to time and please feel free to give advice (this isn't my first rodeo) but you can always know more. As you can see I am a dirt farmer ..nothing but organics here. The filter is over in the corner connected to light one (600w lumatek) and light two (1000k lumatek)then the air is being sucked out of light two's hood and expelled out of the room.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The buds are starting to form should be around two months now..:hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Here is a little update to my garden..I finally went out and bought some of those glasses to make the color normal in my grown room so hopefully these pics will be a little less yellow..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. looking good man, lots of pics lol my phone is like wtf. but the ones that did load look great. happy growin!

5. Thanks zmasterflash... I will keep ya updated here as I see change but so far so good.. This run was done from local clones that were readily available my next run will be from seed ..I have a Jack Herrer F7 from Sannies seeds coming and I have some Satori I ordered from Mandala Seeds ..can't wait. The Jack Herrer takes a month longer than most strains but love the smoke so i think its worth it.

6. Hey man nasty setup and beautiful looking plants! :smoking:

7. Thanks for stopping by made you look I have a 600 and 1000 watt lumatek I would like to add 2 more 1000 watt lumateks but I am waiting to see what the temps will be like this summer.

8. Unfortunately I haven't gotten into growing yet for myself so that doesn't mean much to me now (noob), but it clearly looks like you know what you're doing haha. Keep it up man and enjoy your buds :smoking:

9. Tonights update....enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Just got started on my next run...I am germinating 6 Satori seeds from Mandala seeds

Satori - Mandala Seeds

they sent me some freebie seeds called Chill-OM so I ma germinating 2 of these

Chill-OM - Mandala Seeds

and 4 of some of my personal favorite smoke from Sannies seed shop he has the BEST Jack Herrer I have ever smoked found here

Sannie's Jack feminized seeds

I am looking forward to that little green sprout poking through...should be a great run!

11. So we ..have a winner ..the first to sprout is the freebie seed "Chill-OM" I love it when they first peak out of the soil..the beginning of life..ahh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. An update ..(just in case anyone is looking at this) ..lol if ya lurking please chime in I am open to suggestions or whatever ...plus Im beginning to feel lonely in this room :) Just one mistake that I can see that I am making is it has become obvious now, in hindsight anyways. I should have moved the panda film closer to the plants..there is too much dead space...if the panda film were closer it would reflect the light a lot better and it would be MUCH brighter so I may go get more panda film soon and do that I don't want to move what I already have up because I am looking at adding a couple of lights soon...These pics are of the bloom room...I have all but two of my seeds up now from Sannies and Mandala going on the veg area (a closet with a big ass t5 with 16 bulbs).....enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. HOLY SHIT!! I visited one day a bit back and thought I subbed, guess not!!
    Looking great dude, little dark but may just be the lighting but damn sexy!

what are the genetics?

14. Very nice

Sent from iPhone 5

15. Sexy!! very nice looking.

16. Thanks for the ups guys..i was starting to think I was the only one looking at this thing :). Sorry for the lack of pics the last week or so. I had a mishap with one of my lights...I got an autopilot box for my electricity so I could run 240 volts to several lights eventually. My new lumatek is 240 capable and I found the hard way my old one was not. So I have been scrambling trying to come up with a new ballast. As luck would have it one of my local grower friends had a brand new phantom digital 1000W that they weren't using. So i got it home yesterday and thought I was ready to go but realized I then needed a "common to hydrofarm" adapter so the ballast would plug into my hood and socket..ughh. I got the adapter at the grow store today ($10.00) and just plugged in.:hello: Finally got lots of light! Went from a 1000 watt and a 600 watt to two 1000 watts ..sweet and I guess the temps this summer will determine if I add more..the autopilot will run a total of 4 1000 watt ballast its just a matter of keeping the temps low this summer. New pics to follow! Thanks for checking in.

HDCO

17. As promised here are the new pics..almost.. done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The next run!!!

[​IMG]

18. Oh girl lol nice

Sent from iPhone 5

19. Thanks guys ..its at that stage where its hard to remain patient :)