Breaking in the MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Nick01857, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Hey all, just got my MFLB a week or so ago and instantly fell in love. Here's some pics for the other MFLB users out there :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

props to all the vaping blades out there!

2. Glad to see another happy customer! I sure as hell love mine to death.. I use it daily.. My friends all fell in love also.. I got a buddy ordering his monday :D

3. damn those nugs and keif look unreal!!!!!!

4. Ahhhh man thats so nice!! :D by the way just a few quick questions, do any of you know the technique to get big hits from the mflb? :confused:

And I noticed that you had keif in the bowl (trench). So is it alright to vape straight up keif? Or would it be best to mix the keif in with the herb?
    Because I heard that vaping straight up keif in the mflb could clog the screen. :confused:

5. getting one today i think i am going to love it i have a vapor genie at the moment getting medicated for bed as we speak

6. #6 chronic209, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    I picked one of these up about 3 weeks ago. You shouldn't be looking for a cloud when you exhale. At the very most you'll see a small vapor trail. Vapor that you see when you exhale is vapor that wasn't absorbed into your lungs. Because remember, It's a vape, so everything that you're inhaling is the good stuff. Optimally, it should all be absorbed and you should not see any vapor upon exhalation. But if what you're looking for is just a good hit, then I recommend pressing the battery down for about 4 - 5 seconds and then inhaling through the hole as slowly as possible for as long as you would like.

Also, It's fine to vape kief As long as it is able to sit in the trench without falling through. After you vape, you should just give it a quick swirl with the brush. This prevents any residue from building up and clogging the screen.

The MFLB really is a great product.

7. #7 Nick01857, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    The learning curve takes a little to get over. Since it's such a tiny vape, it's a little weird. I usually take the straw off if i'm alone, and just hold the battery down for 2-5 seconds depending on battery strength. If you look into the hole, you can see a tiny bit of vapor. DO NOT COMBUST IT! make sure not to hold it down until you feel like there's enough "smoke" for a huge hit. After that brief 2 second startup for a fresh battery, just breathe slowly for 8-10 seconds. I just inhale as if I was breathing, VERY SLOWLY.

And as for the kief, i do not recommend doing what i did in the picture. After that bowl (yes i was shitfaced though =P), the kief kind of stuck to the screen and was a pain in the ass to get out. Just pack a very tiny amount of herb and then sprinkle the kief.

Remember to always LIGHTLY (without scratching the screen) stir the bowl every two hits so it doesn't taste like burnt popcorn.

8. Alright this is a bit off topic I guess, but I vaped out of an Iolite last night. I was fucking gone to the world!! lol Completely vaked.

Can you still get the same results with the mflb as the iolite?