Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'General' started by Studley Stoner, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Hey :)
    Anyone else seen Breaking Bad? It's awesome, if you haven't then I suggest you give it a watch. The story is excellent and each episode leaves you addicted.

2. [quote name='"Studley Stoner"'] each episode leaves you addicted.[/quote]

O rly? Addicted to what?

3. Meth!

4. Its been my favorite show since it first aired. Beautifully acted, and in my opinion from what ive seen of other shows, Bryan Cranston is hands down the best actor in a tv show at the moment, his range of emoitons and facial expressions are just so awesome. Ive been so excited for part 2 of season 5 to hurry up and come out already.

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name='"HolyHempis"']
    Meth![/quote]

Uh oh u said a no no word...

6. [quote name='"ghkilla8593"']Its been my favorite show since it first aired. Beautifully acted, and in my opinion from what ive seen of other shows, Bryan Cranston is hands down the best actor in a tv show at the moment, his range of emoitons and facial expressions are just so awesome. Ive been so excited for part 2 of season 5 to hurry up and come out already.[/quote]

I know right! I want them to hurry up and finish the season

7. My bad, I always forget we have virgin ears around this forum for adults only

8. Breaking Bud

9. #9 Conez, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    Yeah awesome show, the way Bryan Cranston goes from the goofy dad in Malcolm in the middle to a stone cold drug lord is amazing. Great casting.

Not to take anything away from Aaron Paul either.

10. [​IMG]

yo its my favorite show seen every episode 3 times

11. Went so long without hearing about this show, first time I saw him I couldn't believe it was the doof dad from Malcolm in the Middle lol.

I really got into it and was watching it on Netflix show after show. Then out of nowhere I just stopped watching it. Only got to like the 3-4th season or so I think? If that. Awesome show though, I don't really know why I stahped watching.

12. Seasons 1-3 were amazing. Couldn't stand the mom though.

Season 4 was focused too much on one conflict. The mom still was a giant bitch.

Season 5 wasn't that great for me... Best part was prolly the mom being all suicidal.

Hopefully the next season redeems the show. Although even the bad episodes are better then most tv shows out there.

13. Cranston is amazing, I liked him since his role in Malcolm in the Middle, he was naturally hilarious.

14. My fav show ever. So many epic scenes. One of my favorites...

"Your boss is gonna need me...."

15. I like the show a lot. I just don't like how they decided to cook meth using the bug exterminator as a cover.

16. I've never heard of this show.

17. What?! If you have Netflix then you gotta get on that

18. This.

19. yeah hands down best tv show ever. i've seen every season like twenty times. every actor plays the role to a T. can't freaking wait for the next half of season 5 to start in july!

20. My favorite show! Along with The Walking Dead & Spartacus.