breakin the routine

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Minimal It, Apr 29, 2009.

1. i have class in 25 minutes and normally i'm completely baked by now, but not today. this is the first day of the quarter that i have not been blown, and the quarter has been goin on a few weeks. I kinda wanna blaze but believe it or not its nice breaking the routine. At some point i think cannabis starts becoming you

2. Yeah, what Paranoid said. Chill out.

I'm not saying you aren't going through a legitimate problem, just that I think you should take a different perspective on it. It's mostly in your head, believe it or not.

For the past 3 weeks, I was smoking every day. This is a new thing for me, so I decided to take a 4 day t-break (which ends Friday). Its a chance for me to make sure I have my priorities straight, save some money, and appreciate the herb even more.

I understand what you're going through because it's happened to me before. Just do what you do. Cannabis is something that makes what we do EVEN BETTER. It shouldn't be a replacement for our responsibilities.

For example, I'm a soccer player, mexican-american, politically radical, university student, from Cali, and I'm a pot smoker. I have many different identities that make me who I am . Why reduce all that to weed?

Hope this helps brother. That's what we're here for.

3. let the herb revolve around your life, dont let your life revolve around the herb.
    simple but powerful words.

4. i understand when you say its like a normal routine but after a t break you love the herb like 100x better because you remember it kind of like your first time. Im taking about a week t break and it ends saturday. Cant wait:D.

5. me too :(

edit:half way to 420 posts

6. This is why I almost never smoke back to back days. It makes my tolerance far too high and then I can appreciate it more.

7. #8 Minimal It, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    i dont think you guys quite understood my post..
    When you're constantly stoned all the time being sober is actually...

REFRESHING!

Blazing everyday and all day is great.. but at some point your just constantly burnt all the time and not nearly as sharp as when your sober. (thats kinda what i meant by "At some point i think cannabis starts becoming you")

i went to school today and, guess what, math class is actually easier sober! holy shit!