Breakfast..

Discussion in 'General' started by TripZone, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Yeah there is nothing quite like a fresh cup of hot shit water to start your day off

2. This lol or go to a Diner nom nom om om nom.

Btw I had a very weird breakfast today. Two pepperoni pizza hot pockets and an apple with apple juice. Shit was dank :hello:

3. I really want hot pockets now... specifically pepperoni pizza ones ..:mad: I dont have any :(

4. mcdonalds is good once in a while. you cant eat that shit a lot,

moderation my friends. moderation.

5. Haha I have another box in my fridge. Maybe I should eat it :)

6. Want to mail them to me? It's only to michigan :p haha

7. McDonalds is awesome. And I agree, Fucking Steak, egg, and cheese. I have them put it on a biscuit though. Damn, I'll have to wake and bake and get one tomorrow.

8. Why would you start a breakfast thread by praising McDonald's.

That should be a fuckin oxymoron by now

9. I prefer to make my own breakfast because, you know, I have taste buds.

Hash browns, scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, toast. Pretty trivial effort and minimal time. Also I can use good ingredients, rather than cheap processed garbage made to fit nicely on a bun.

I don't know how anyone could ever make themselves a good, simple breakfast and ever be excited about fast food after that.

10. sig.

man i read everything in this thread and its killing me.

i can eat all the junk i want and cant taste it. i miss my food:cry:and my weed..

atleast i can still get high and play poker/video games

11. I love home made breakfast sandwiches, but they are way to much work after a night of hardcore drinking!

12. man no 24 hour Greek Diners? **crosses MI off of places to live**

and yeah.. who makes their own breakfast trashed at 4AM anyway? I'd light myself on fire if i attempted that.

13. actually mcdonalds uses real eggs lmao
    i was supprsied but i use too make them when i work there
    they just have a gian machine thing where they crack egs into that make them a circle shape and cook them

/cool story bro

14. Michigan is fucking awesome, yet this state is the biggest piece of shit in the 50 states. It all depends on what context you look at it in. We have great places for growing outdoors and awesome scenery, clean rivers n lakes, beautiful forests, but our laws and our people are fucking garbage LOL

Making breakfast after 4am while im trashed? Fuckkkkk no. Not even for my own safety, its just that I will wake up to the kitchen looking like Iraq.