Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breakfast

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CargoShorts, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I am a big fan of the "wake and bake" (let's be honest, who isn't), and I was curious what was the best kind of food to kill early morning munchies?

I personally am a huge fan of the waffle sandwich (with bacon, an egg, and syrup).

2. waffle sandwich is now on my to do list.

3. wraps like these, baby

4. I either get me some mccdonalds or I'll microwave myself a compile jimmy dean sausage biscuits. Pretty awesome either way.

Big wake n bake fan as well.

5. Take 2 waffles. Cook them. Smear both with nutella on one side. Cover with chocolate chips. Smash together. Best dang thing ever.

6. Too much chocolate for me. The best damn thing to eat the morning is toasts with a homemade blueberry jelly. You take fresh blueberries, crush them with a fork until it has a uniform texture, add a little sugar, and eat it on your toast...... everybody has to try this at least once in their life. :hello:

7. i make different kinds of muffins.
    baking while high is fun.