Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breakfast Edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GeorgeW Kush, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Are there any I can make? Pancakes, Waffles, Eggs, Bacon, Oatmeal? That would be a REAL Wake and Bake :cool:

2. Pancakes/waffles would be the easiest. Make some canna-oil and just add it into your recipe.

3. Or use your Budder to cook some sausage patties and make a homemade breakfast sandwich use budder to cook the egg's to!

4. Make the budder then make pancakes or french toast then rub the budder all over the cakes and toast!

5. [​IMG]

Made with bacon, sausage, egg, and swiss & cheddar cheeses, using pre-made sativa hash capsules, made following the standard hash oil/capsule recipe.

One sandwich made with a Basil Hash Oil Mayo (that was mine!), the other with the capsule simply squeezed and spread on the inside of the toast.

6. Bump because I tried this today and it was amazing. Thanks. BKS!

7. My next edible project is going to be medicated irish cream. I'll make a potent hash tincture w/ an oz or 2 of everclear and mix that into a bottle of baileys/st brendans. be a nice addition to a cup of coffee.