Brand new to growing!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by learnin2grow, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I was wondering if anybody could give me a step-by-step guide to starting my first grow? Also if you could include all the matieriels that i would need. Thanks in advance!:bongin:

2. Or maybe point me in the direction of helpful books.

3. Read Kamels post in Absolute beginners it's stickied near the top check it out

4. Alright man, i'll give it a read.

5. if you have any questions leave em here

6. yes the stickies are a step by step guide do some research and u'll find them.

7. 1 word. google

8. #8 GrowSomePot, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    Hey Learning. Me and a few friends just set up a blog to detail what exactly is needed to begin growing. Our site doesn't have much right now, but we're working on it. We're laying out first the materials you need, and then a step-by-step guide.. It's going to take a week or two to get all the content out there. Right now we just have hydroponics recommendations, but next we're moving on to lighting and nutrients.

I'm actually looking for people like yourself to help us go in the right direction in terms of content. I'm interested in what specifically you have questions about? We'll do our best to answer everything you have. This extends to everyone who is new to growing -- What kind of questions do you guys have? What is your budget for your first grow? Are you looking for simple dirt and pot methods, or something like hydroponics and aeroponics?

Hopefully this post isn't breaking any rules, just trying to get people pointed in the right direction to help them grow. We have a strong love of botany, and just trying to get anyone who is interested to give it a try. We'll answer your questions in this post.

Feel free to PM me, or reply here generally. We'll do our best to get you started.

Peace and Pot.