Brand New to growing....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kaotic909, Aug 28, 2016.

1. I just started growing and i just made my first transplant of my clones into a 3 1/2 gal pot and i wanted to know at what point can i start to use purified bottle water to water the little ladies?

2. You don't need purified water or distilled, some people do swear by it Tho. You might want to get the Ph on your tap water. Or if you have purified water I would check that or look the brand up and see what the ph is. If you want to go through that. Didn't you water after you transplanted?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2

3. yeah i watered after i transplanted but i used the rest of some water my buddy gave to me which had all the nutrients added to it, i am using Aurora Innovations | Formula 707 if u were wondering.

4. Roots organic is a nice soil. Make sure you have good drainage holes in the bottom of the pot.
    Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Might not be an organic grow anymore once you start using your buddies nutrients. Do you know what it is?

Fk wasting money on buying water. Chances are your tap is a much better choice. As a former ro water user, don't waste your time.

6. Thanks

7. I know he said Cal Mag was in it and something else to help the roots grow not sure of the specific name, but u say tap water is just as good or better than ro water?

8. Yes. Ro is just stripped down tap water w/o many of bennies found in tap. I spent years wasting my time with ro water on soil grows.

So you have no idea what your giving your plants? So if your plant starts showing a deficiency or some sort of other issue, you'll have no idea if your fixing the issue or wasting your time with the bottled whatever it is. Sounds like a great game plan.

9. Settle down bud i didnt know the name of the root enhancer that was in the bottled water with Cal Mag its all natural trust, i believe the name brand is Mykos. Thanx for the input about the water ill keep that in mind, and before u reply to threads remember to keep the name of the thread in mind like this one is called "BRAND NEW TO GROWING" no need to get sarcastic in your replies. I posted on here for help not sarcasim, have a blessed day.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lol I am settled bro, relax and that wasn't sarcastic. It was a question to see how you will handle things with your "I don't know what it is" line of nutrients......see that's sarcasm bro.

So how will you handle any issues when you don't know what you're giving them? Honest question bro

11. Yes it's not hard to find out what's wrong but that wasn't my question. I'll simplify it for you. If you have an issue with your plant how are you going to solve that issue when you don't even know if what you have is what is needed? Pouring random things into the soil is a hard way to solve an issue, may even cause more issues. You need to find out what you're feeding it bro. Growing basics man

12. Take bottle fill it with tap water let it air out for a day or two. This helps the chemicals evaporate and you are good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

13. LMAO Thanx again Dr. Greenthumb

14. Cool thanx for the info im gonna give that a try.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey atleast I pay attention to what I'm doing and learn about what I use, not just adding whatever and crossing my fingers. Has nothing to do with being Dr greenthumb, it's a grower thing. Something you wouldn't understand and apparently don't care about.

16. That's the problem u think you're a grower and your not, you're just someone who thinks he knows everything about anything, when in reality you're probably just a guy who is had a couple great runs and thinks he has it mastered now. I appreciate you taking time to read my post and trying to sound like someone who knows what they're doing but I'll go ahead and stick to the people's comments above that actually threw in some valid information that I can use as opposed to your smart ass comments, remarks, and opinions that were in no way shape or form helpful. And since you cannot stop replying to this post I'll go ahead and do you the favor and block you.