Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brand new smoker - a little paranoid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by abk1016, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Brand new smoker here, i've smoked 3 times and i bought for the first time tonight

i noticed alot of white in this little sack i bought, not sure what it is, as i am a newbie when it comes to weed

can someone help me out? is this ok to smoke? smells pretty decent

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It's shake and not great lookin shake either.

It may be broken seeds. If you break open a seed it is white in the inside. I wouldn't worry too much, how's it smoke?

3. well you got some bottom bag leafy shit. but i cant really tell but i think the white is just lighter (colored) leaves

4. smokes pretty rough - much rougher than the other 3 times. and yea i spotted out several not-so-grounded-up stems in the bag. will probably never buy from this dude again

5. Never buy if its ground up man. Nugs only unless he tells you its shake

6. That's the stems and seeds and like I said it doesn't look like the best bud.

Pro tip for buying: don't buy shake, try to get it in nug form so you know what you're buying

7. thanks fellas, i'm really new to this so i appreciate the feedback

8. No problemo always happy to help :wave:

9. u already got 96 posts bro what have u been doing on this forum?