brand new pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by xHaze, Feb 14, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

sorry for crappy image quality, was taken on a phone. i love this thing though. tell me what you think.

2. Looks good. What was the price?

3. Kinda little but i guess it's a good looking bowl.
    Nice Bowl Mane:D

4. ha, yeah it was only $10. definitely worth it

5. nice. looks like a bowl i had a while ago, except for the color. same size and everything.
    did ya break it in yet?:D

6. Broke it in last night :) Love it :smoking:

7. [​IMG]

nah im kidding it's cool

8. that's a damn sweet deal for $10 bro

9. Yeah, but unfortunately, the guy I bought it from, ripped me off $50. He sold it to me for so cheap, so I'm like, hey, this guy seems mad chill, so I started buying bud from him, next thing I know, I lose $50. :mad:

10. what exactly happened?

11. Well, he said he had to hurry, so I met somewhere, he said he was gonna sell me an eighth of some dank headies, I get there, I hand him the money, and he hands me the bud, I look at it, and it's fucking shwag. I called him back and he won't even answer his phone. I was so pissed off.

12. that's weak don't buy from him anymore.

13. Ha yeah, just found a new dealer, get headies for 15 a g. Which is $5 less than what everyone else sells headies for, and he's a good friend of mine, so that also helps.

14. #14 Goldmine, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    nice piece for ten, i like the size too. as for that guy that fucked you over, dont talk to him anymore. im sure you wont.