Brand New Piece! Worth The Money?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ac3adt, Apr 24, 2012.

1. What up GC?!?!

Just picked up a new piece! What do you guys think?

Stemless, shower-head to 8 arm perc.

12" tall

Got some nice markings

Picked it up from my LHS for $185. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. That is a damn fine pickup, and a bargain for 185.... Im jealous... How does she rip?

3. Hell yes. Looks like a damn fine piece for $185. Definitely Toro-esque!

4. Very Nice! Good grab.

5. Paid a nice price, good shit. Bet circ to 8 rips real smooth. This makes Toro's prices look even worst lol

stay high bro

6. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And yes, she rips like a freaking champ! My girlfriend friend tried it and she said she thought she milked it too much, but when she cleared it, she felt like she could have handled much more.

Im glad to see that the $185 was a solid investment :D

And I don't know anything about the brand. The girl working didn't know anything about them either cause they got them in yesterday and there is no logo. But it is exactly what I wanted and it is good solid glass all around, so i'm thrilled!

Ill see if I can get a good milk shot of her :cool:

7. Do you know how many people spend $185 For shit? I know TONS of people on Grasscity that would die for this price

8. A $150 tube for 185, not too bad actually...

9. damn nice peace man, that's a bargain for that price my bong was 100 long neck red one and thing cracked in a week. good luck hope she rips well, did you name her?

10. I'd do 185 for that, however this does not compare to the quality of a toro, nor does the price tag though :)

11. That looks like one hell of a nice pickup man, and for only $185? Happy smoking. :smoking:

12. i know where to find this on the internet for 120 bucks... check out rollies.com

13. Na, no names yet. I'm open to suggestions!

14. waterbear
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKamWp610ng]Water Bear Song: Mal Webb - YouTube[/ame]

15. So my first day and night with the new glass was incredible. Idk if it's the piece or placebo, but I got so lifted last night! I could feel my legs mouth and shoulders buzzing after just 2 bowls!

Only thing is she gets dirty very quickly. I dont have the cash to buy any kind of catcher, so for now I think I'm gonna order a carbon filter off GC. It's hard to clean the ash out because it has to go thru the shower head and the 8 arm before its completely out. This should solve both problems of dirty glass, and ash falling thru.

16. #18 ac3adt, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    Good find man.

Very similar piece, but the main difference is mine is slightly worked. :D The one from the website is just clear glass.

So 185-120=$65 difference.

Taxes and shipping would be close to $20. So now 65-20=$45 difference.

So basically I paid an extra $45 for some work, and I don't have to wait 7-21 business days for it to come in the mail, and I supported LHS. Win-Win-Win!:hello:

17. exatly this. if you can take a closer picture of the percs and work in yours?

from what it looks like the work in itself was worth 40$+ , did you get that bowl with it to? because if you did thats easily another 30$+

great pickup man. cant wait to see a milkshot if you can take one :D:smoke:

18. Yep, the bowl came with it.

Here are pictures of:
    1)Worked bowl.
    2)Worked 8 arm tree perc.
    3)Stemless shower head.
    4)Milky-way

Hope they are close up enough ;)

Attached Files: