Brand new grower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bruno1359, Jan 3, 2017.

1. hey everyone I got a few questions I'm hoping I can get some opinions on.
    1) what room temp is needed for growing.

2) where should I buy my seeds.
    3) I Want a strain that really calms my mind down and just relaxes me. My favorite strain I've ever tried was called "snow dawg". I believe it's a hybrid but I remember my body and mind felt so relaxed and I was really clear headed. I would like to purchase this strain if possible but if it's not I'd like something with similar affects.

all the bud I've gotten lately tends to make me paranoid and really restless. Clear headed and relaxed is what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance

2. Hi,
    1) 80F for germination and ~78F for vegetative growth.
    2) depends on your location, you can order them online or buy them from shops or asking friends.

You can also search the forum for your specific questions and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of other people who are seeking the same characteristics.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Check out the website growweedeasy. Once you read up on that it'll be easy for you to figure out a game plan and when you have questions this forum should give some good help. Just remember everyone does things different, you have to figure out what works for you.

4. To be fair, if you need to ask about what temp you need to grow at you need to do a ton of reading and watching videos, I prepaired for 9 months before I put my first seed in the ground and still missed a ton of stuff

• Like Like x 1
  5. Attitude seeds will let you order from any major brand seed company.... Good luck BUDdy