Brand new glass pipe!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by NauticalDisco, Jul 27, 2012.

1. #1 NauticalDisco, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    1343342203235.jpg

1343342253274.jpg So i finally got my first piece today! took it for its maiden voyage too :hello:
    Love this thing! 20$

2. Don't expect it to last forever and get too attatched! Especially if it's most likely inflated, overpriced, cheap ass east indian/chinese wholesale glass.

3. Ignore the asshole. Sweet piece I like the gold. Maybe a little steep on price. Have you thought of a name?

4. Yeah I have. My bro and I named it "brogan keanen junior" because of an snl skit we watched aftersmoking out of it. And keagen jr because the guy who got it for me is named keagen

5. That's not really my thing but if you like it, that's all that matters. Have fun blazing man, enjoy :smoke:

6. Talk like that won't get you far here.

Try to respect other members, and read the GC rules before posting.

7. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Don't expect it to last forever and get too attatched! Especially if it's most likely inflated, overpriced, cheap ass east indian/chinese wholesale glass.[/quote]

I'm so tired of all the Haters on here its ridiculous.. Getting very old

Op, awesome pipe dude.. How's she hit?

8. Like an angel! Used it 3 times so far. I gotta work tonight and go pick up some more bud. It was my friends first hit ever and used this, and even he thought it was pretty smooth :) pretty happy with the purchase.

9. [quote name='"Respirator"']

Talk like that won't get you far here.

Try to respect other members, and read the GC rules before posting.[/quote]

Don't bother starting shit with those two.

OP: It looks good for Your first piece, man. If you like the visual and toking aspects of it don't worry about these guys. $20 isn't too bad for that spoon.

10. Talking like that won't get you far here either. Who do you think you are?

11. Time out.

Let's all compromise.

It's OP's first piece. (my first piece was a $12 acrylic steamroller)

Though gryphonics is probably right - it will break eventually - its just dependent on who feels the need to mention the elephant in the room.

Everyone below that bickering are just a jumble of opinions on that.

Everyone else with actual feedback are the ones contributing.

12. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Don't expect it to last forever and get too attatched! Especially if it's most likely inflated, overpriced, cheap ass east indian/chinese wholesale glass.[/quote]

Shut up we don't need your shit

13. .... And back to derail.

14. I just picked up my first pipe ever. I have a cheap bong and I usually smoke joints but I have just purchased this piece for $1.99 lol I have never used a glass pipe so I though hey, $1.99 for my first try, why not;

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"nathanjiujitsu"']I just picked up my first pipe ever. I have a cheap bong and I usually smoke joints but I have just purchased this piece for $1.99 lol I have never used a glass pipe so I though hey, $1.99 for my first try, why not;[/quote]

Damn $1.99?!?!? This thread is old but I'd definitely pay $1.99 for your pipe.. Idc if it's china glass or not lol

16. [quote name='"tnh"']

Damn $1.99?!?!? This thread is old but I'd definitely pay $1.99 for your pipe.. Idc if it's china glass or not lol[/quote]

Lol yeah there is a little conveince store in my town that sells stuff a head shop would sell and they had these little things for $1.99 :p

17. [quote name='"nathanjiujitsu"']I just picked up my first pipe ever. I have a cheap bong and I usually smoke joints but I have just purchased this piece for $1.99 lol I have never used a glass pipe so I though hey, $1.99 for my first try, why not;[/quote]

How big is it you should take a pic of it next to a quarter or something
    Thats the doppest pipe I've ever seen for under 5 bucks

18. [quote name='"joshvarnell"']

How big is it you should take a pic of it next to a quarter or something
    Thats the doppest pipe I've ever seen for under 5 bucks[/quote]

Oh it's just tiny :p

Attached Files:

19. [quote name='"nathanjiujitsu"']

Oh it's just tiny :p[/quote]

Oh that is a tiny little pipe but still dope fir $2