Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brand new glass bong! ssfg

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Aug 5, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Im really stoned i just broke it in eating me a pb&j with milk i have the whole house to myself. :bongin:

2. Nice . I was planning on getting a ssfg travel beaker , but I'm going to get the incredibowl m420 for now cuz I need a new piece cuz my friends friend broke my bubbler & I don't think im ready for another heartbreak aha :bongin:

3. yea bro get this bong only 70 bucks thats with shipping its worth it. the shipping is the best i ever had i ordered late thursday night got it early early saturday morning

4. awesome dude!

5. Thanks

6. I've been looking into getting a glass bong sometime, how much did yours cost?

7. 70 bucks all together. type in on google ssfg