Branch snapped leaves look abit down will they go back to normal?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by james.wolverine97, Mar 1, 2015.

1. I snapped it around 40% before accidently, I taped it back up no problem now I just noticed it was at a 70% angle meaning I must of knocked it back down again the leaves looks down rather than high volume pointy they were sad I've pushed it back up again will this fix that part of the branch that leaves look down? luckly I noticed it fairly quick as I make regular checks few times a day. 

2. I taped completely around a stem I broke. I actually also split my entire plant in half and just taped her together and she healed just fine. I've heard people take mcdonalds straws cut to the length of the stem needing repair and then simply "cast" it up by cutting the straw down one side so that it can be opened and wrapped around the stem. If she is in veg she should recover just fine. Make sure she's completely healed before you flower.

3. #3 james.wolverine97, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    I used strong foil duct tape that you use for inner fan. So you think the leaves will come back up?

4. #4 flightlessfeather, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    As long as you have her supported and it's not too late you should see recovery. I snapped at least 5 large stems besides splitting it.. and she's f beautiful.