Brainwave stimulation- listen & drug yourself!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lebowski, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Like something to test it on...like a mouse.

2. if someone will purchase a dose i'll share it.

3. Someone get a crazy dose like the shrooms or the heroin or the meth, I dont have any pay pal money anymore =(.
    (I have $1.20 left on a card, if somone wants to pay the other half I'll paypal to them)

4. should i buy heroin, trip, or peyote? or crystal meth?

5. nevermind, i ordered peyote i'll report on it

6. http://rapidshare.de/

pleeeeeeeasssseee host I wanted to try peyote cause they said it was their strongest.

7. it was working and i try to open it and get this...(how do i fix it?)
    okay i can';t get the pic up, but it's a little pop up box says

"Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)':

Automation error
    The object invoked has disconnected from its clients."

i tried reinstalling but no dice

8. regedit don't work in run it says "regedit isn't a win32 application" or something

9. What version of windows are you using? You might have a virus that restricts access to regedit. But I'm not sure.

10. windows xp home or some shit i probably do have a virus

when i do finally recieve my dose, can i read when i do this thing? or do i have to give it my undivided attention?

11. You might have XP 64-bit because I used to get errors like that and shit all the time when I had it, like when I would try and install new games or certain software. But that may not be the problem, a virus/spyware/adware could be to blame...in that case, just try and get ahold of a copy of Avast or some other anti-virus software and see if that dosent fix it.

I would think that giving it more attention would yield better results though.

12. You are supposed to lay down and close your eyes. I did that once for french roast, and once on the computer. The one where I laid down was better, stonger. I'm going to buy one now.

13. don't buy peyote...i had some closed eye visuals toward the end very intense but onece i realized what was going on, itd end, and now i just finished less than a minute ago, there is nothing going on really scratchg that, but nothing too cool, melting walls is all

maybe it's goiing to take a little, the walls and paint are moving kind of cool though

14. I bought cocaine. The description said it came close to the real thing, and while I don't buy that I figure for them to say it it would at least work alright.

15. i still can't get this regedit thing to work, i'm scanning my computer right now and currently came up with...529virus threats detected...and we aren't near done.

if regedit doesn't work in run, type regedit.exe

16. if anybody gets a reset dose pm me please

2099 viruses detected

17. Dude could you share that peyote one with the rest of us, I want to try that out and see if it works.

18. Thanks alot dude...

REP +

So did this one really work? The description makes it out to be something not to be messed around with and to be taken seriously.