Brainwashed children

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by telluride toker, Jan 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was on freevibe.com (anti-drug website) earlier today, and I came across these posts on the message board from kids. As far as I can tell, these kids aren\'t joking, but it\'s really scary how brainwashed they are. My favorite is the one from \"Sugar.\" Well, enjoy. Oh, and cut them some slack for grammar and spelling. These are kids, after all.

EveryOther (1/17/2004 9:09:48 PM)
    I told my brother that he should\'nt do dope. He kept on smoking, so one day i took his bong and smashed it over his head. He needed 16 stitches to close the wound. I was a bad thing to do, but he needed to stop.

Sugar (1/23/2004 12:07:02 AM)
    Yes, once I saw this kid at school holding a small square piece of paper and by the rage in his eyes I could see that he must have been high on marijuana. so while avoiding direct eye contact with the addict(I have learned that it could induce homicidal urges in a marijuana user) I tackled him from the back and held him on the floor under my weight until the authorities arrived at which point I was pulled off of him and commended for my civil service.

inuyasha (12/8/2003 3:25:58 PM)
    i\'ve stopped a friend from using drugs because she wants to be a pilot and a person being a pilot can\'t use drugs ever in there life. so i told her that and she got scared and didn\'t touch it.

Chelsie (1/23/2004 1:46:44 AM)
    My friend tried marijhanua the other day. I am very upset at her, she should know she dosn\'t need that stuff to have friends. She wuz actin really stupid. It wasen\'t the first time she tried it. She fell on the ground and kept giggiling and stuff and she thought i was a monster. She slapped me and called me names and made me feel bad. Well now her mom found out and shes grounded for 6 months. She going to end up in a military school. My mom says i can\'t ever talk to her again because shes the devil. If you smoke weed that means you love the devil because its bad. its not worth it. You need to love jesus and america.

Imanerd247 (1/21/2004 11:27:30 PM)
    My best friend seemed really innocent but one day when i was at her house her and her sister took at some weed and i was all what are you doing!? i didnt think my friend was that kinda of person! I soon found out that she smoked a lot of things and drank ne thing she could get in her hands... watch out because you never know what bad things people will do even if you think you know them well enough.. my friend convinced my other friend 2 smoke too...bad idea..we are no longer friends ne more..i tried 2 get her 2 stop but she wouldnt..so i told her mom. She was then sent to rehab, now kids do the rite thing when u kno someone is abusing drugs tell on them!!!!

NO-drugs-for-me (1/21/2004 4:56:42 PM)
    God created love Satan created marijuana Wich side are you on?

jesus+lives+on (1/14/2004 3:33:12 AM)
    when i was 13 yearz old my brother started eating mushroomz and acting really wierd. we used to be really good friends but then he started being wierd and telling me he was seeing horses and cows in the living room. i was just trying to be good and watch tv like im supposed to, but my brother HIT ME!!!! later he told me he thought i was a cheetah and thought i was attacking his horse, and he almost shot me with wit his spear gun. he tryed to run out of our house, but ended up falling downt he stairs and now he is paralyzed. i lost my brother becuase of mushrooms. mushrooms took my brother away from me. mushrooms rooined my life. i hope that my experience can help all those people out there hooping to use mushrooms and get paralyzed, and that they wont use them. God bless america, and no one else.

mature kids say NO (1/4/2004 2:40:41 PM)
    DRUGS ARE WAK YA\'LL JUST SAY NO COZ OTHERWISE YOU\'LL END UP LIKE KURT COBAIN AND WE ALL KNOW HOW SAD THAT IS COZ HE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL, AND NOW HIS SOUL IS IN HEAVEN WITH GOD

2. actually every time I see some stuff from freevibe it\'s more and more ludicrous, i think people are actually sending in insane things like that to show kids how stupid propaganda is, and the good ppl at freevibe are too stupid to know the difference, and when I was a kid if i had read any of this I\'d be considerably less likely to do what they say

3. this HAS to be a JOKE.... RIGHT????? please tell me its just a joke, these words were not uttered in ernest, this is a hoax, make believe, people, even kids, really arent that stupid and mind wiped are they? tell me it aint so... tell me humanity has a chance. *scared*

4. I was very scared when I saw it too. I certainly hope it\'s a joke, but there were so many posts like this that I\'m almost positive that at least most of them are serious.

These are very, very confused children, I\'m afraid.

5. SMASHED A BONG OVER HIS HEAD?!?!?! JESUS CHRIST....

6. Man, thats what I thought, her and that kid that tackled the high kid need to light up and mellow out.\"God bless america, and no one else\", and this kid is saying that other countries are bad in my mind, I hate Americans who dont like forirgners this country was based by foreigners, the true native are The Native Americans.

It also dawned on me that freevibe supports violence agaisnt potheads man, with the bongsmashing and the tackels.l

7. guys...

all kids lie

all kids exadurate

thes kids typed shit they thought would get them excepted on that site

nothing more

come on ....do you realy thing some kid broke the bong over his brothers head?

no he dident

and the i tackled him kid....full of shit to

kids who are to scared to try smoking pot are not brave enuff to tackle people in the hall way at school

all this shit is bullshit from kids who dont know shit

come on....SATAN created pot?

i dont think so ....

satan ...the father of lies

the master of misdirection and ilosion

cannot create anything.....

nothing at all

so if you are a good god fearing christgen

the last thing you want to start doing is impowering SATAN....

stupid people dont even understand there own beliefs

fuckers

read the book you claim to follow befor eyou try and use it against your children...fuckers

the book sayes ...every herb that bears seed and every tree that bears fruit shall be as your food

no place does it say SATAN created pot ...to make you all love him.....

that is just fucking dumb

8. dude that sucks, how could anyone tell kids that?!

im sure that most of its a hoax, that mushrooms one is WAY to fake

9. Im still laughing over this, hahahahhahahahahahaa

10. Bubbles (1/23/2004 4:11:31 AM)
    HELLO,MY COUSIN TAKES DRUGS\'I STOPPED HIM, IM GREAT THE END

lmao...but some of these posts make me wonder..I really doubt the majority of these aren\'t written by freevibe.com staff

11. Chelsie (1/23/2004 1:46:44 AM)
    My friend tried marijhanua the other day. I am very upset at her, she should know she dosn\'t need that stuff to have friends. She wuz actin really stupid. It wasen\'t the first time she tried it. She fell on the ground and kept giggiling and stuff and she thought i was a monster. She slapped me and called me names and made me feel bad. Well now her mom found out and shes grounded for 6 months. She going to end up in a military school. My mom says i can\'t ever talk to her again because shes the devil. If you smoke weed that means you love the devil because its bad. its not worth it. You need to love jesus and america.

LOL!!! I\'m still laughing...lmfao

12. OMFG!!! TOO FUNNY!!! Are those horns I feel growing out of my head? Nah. Must be the blunt I just smoked. :)

13. everyone go check out my thread, i jsut posted it in pandoras box i ment to post a reply but i geuss i hit new thread, the hilarious people over at freevibe have this great marijuana quiz, go check out my thread, wow its so amazingly funny,

realy go check it out right now........ its super hilarious.....

14. they all seem sarcastic...gotta be a joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.