Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Brainiac" - NL#5 x Humboldt Brainwreck (White Widow x Arcata Trainwreck)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 27, 2011.

1. #1 jd4083, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    here's a few shitty shots of a newer cross we've been working on dubbed "Brainiac" (NL#5 x Brainwreck)....the name doesn't really fit, as this is more apt to make you a drooling idiot than it is to make you smarter :laughing:

Pics don't do it justice...talk about bag appeal, the NL5 shines through in that as well as yield...but the flavor and smell is all Brainwreck, extremely intense menthol to the nose and a sharp yet earthy flavor on the exhale. Can't wait to see what a few months of cure will do. :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope everyone is well :wave:

2. Wow great work you are always posting such unique strains. Great stuff man

3. awesome combo and nice tight nugs. :hello: might of missed it, what medium/lights do you use? can pm if you like

down here prepin for the spring hike up the App Trail. gonna knock out the rest of NC and as much of VA as we can.....gonna come spend the night on the trail with us? I'll bring the bud ;)

4. dam nice :smoke:

5. couple more slightly better shots, plus one of my cats looking rather angry about my interrupting his important schedule of sleeping, eating, and licking his balls :laughing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I might seriously consider it if I can get my girl to agree :wave: thanks for the offer my man...check your PMs, sent you an invite to my private forum so we can talk there if ya want. peace dude

7. I have never in my life seen a cat sit like that haha

8. :laughing:

9. Wow some sick nugs for sure Jd. That shit is frosted to the max!

10. :D you lucky son of a bitch!
    Awesome cat to brah

11. Really Nice looking nugs Bro. A+:hello:

12. Thanks dudes :wave:

13. Nice looking and prolly even better high...keeeep on tokin dude.....sumpin bout those bloe ridge mountains lol.....

14. no doubt bro :wave: