brain sergery not rockit sceince

Discussion in 'General' started by dirtydingusus, Aug 2, 2009.

1. #101 guLLy, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
    sorry man i was drunk
    disrespecting other members is against the rules

2. OP has a REASON not being able to spell...YOU on the other end...what is YOUR fucking reason?

I found 4 spelling errors in your little text above - on first reading! :rolleyes:
    (not to mention other posts you have made elsewhere)

On edit: If you want to hate...this is the wrong place for doing so!

3. wow... grow up, learn some manners and respect.

I think its unfortunate that despite the "over 18" rule that people still dont have the maturity level of that age. Or maybe this is just some 15 year old kid that is trying to be funny. Humor is great, but some people need to learn when it is appropriate to use it.

terrible troll is terrible.

4. #104 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010

lmfao!!!
    slightly retarded not too?damn
    tell you what challenge me to anything but spelling anything?

oh wait no hola hooping either i suck at that also?

5. #105 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

lmoa thanks...
    and btw i never could spell ever
    and it makes me laff when people think i will be offended when they point it out
    if you cant laff at your own flaws you got problems

6. i guess im just confused

the part of your brain that was removed got rid of your seizures but what else did it take with it?

7. #107 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

nothing actually
    it is a part that usually controls memory and personality but they did tests on me beforehand that showed the left half of my brain was already making up for the right half and had been for some time... so im actually thinking far more clearly than i have sense this all started

will be happy to answer any questgens!

8. #108 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009
    im sure i already mentioned this but the test is called a wdda test i dont remember what the letters stand for ...of corse i have a lot of missing memory's from before the surgery epilepsy does that no matter what part of the brain its associated with

so what they do is run a catheter in thru the main artery in your inner thy it then goes up thru your hart thru your neck and to your brain....they then administer a drug i forget what its called but the doc said it was similar to Novocain if i remember correctly??
    they put one half to "sleep"
    they showed me a bunch of flashcards and toys and shit and i had to tell them what they where then recall as many as possible afterward then when that side is awake again (when the drug weres off) the do the same with the other half

wile the right side ..the part they took out was asleep i was fine no problems remember everything speak clearly everything 100%
    when the left side the part i still have was asleep and the right side..the part they took out was awake i couldnt even speak..i could recognize the objects but couldnt recall them a min latter and i could not talk! i knew what i wanted to say but could not make it come out of my mouth

9. #109 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

btw tell me what other than my spelling would lead you to think i may be retarded?

10. Amazing story man. I can't even imagine going through something like that. I can tell it definitely gave you some very strong willpower though. Can't wait to hear the rest of it, and I like hearing your wifes point of view of it as well! Good luck to you in life sir, and I'm glad all is well with your seizures now!

11. #111 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009
    ok so my old friend had me move in with him...and he was trying to drink himself to death....at this point i didnt know but my doc and i determined that i was having tiny seizures i didnet even know about most likely 24hrs a day...this will run havoc with your thought prossess this started around the end of dec maybe right after the seizures in nov? hard to tell?
    this time was fucked up! i dont really remember much in the way of details at all.... it was like liveing half in and half out of a dream
    my roomate is in a state of constant drunkenness and depression
    so i am dealing with him everynite trying to help him out as best i can encourage him and such a cupple times i had to fight him to the ground and take the keys to the gun-safe from him as he spoke of shooting himself

he was in a bad place and so was i but i did what i could to keep us both together he had been given 9 yrs to live has hart problems had a cupple hart attacks already hes 34
    would cry about not being there to see his daughter get married or graduate
    and i would tell him to make the best of what ever time he has i mean fuck the docs are wrong about how long you will live all the time? told him who knows what they may have figured out by then?to fix his shit hell look at me?
    he is still alittle fucked up over it but not as bad as when i moved in with him

he has a girl that he is "in love "with and they are living together

he moved in with her 2 months or so after i moved in with him so now i am in this house by myself with no air conditioning in fla...so it was fucking hot and it was just me unemployed and cant drive...
    that was a long time to be alone with no where to go and no way to get there...

i had the kids on weekends and went to see them at there house a cupple times a week and a friend or to that would come to visit
    now i dont regret this time alone at all it was very good for me had alot to think about and got the time to do just that
    went to do the wadda test and another test i can remember the name of that is like a supper strength mri and i also had to have a norophyc evaluation
    before the surgery

the date was set for may 7th three months ago yesterday (firday)

the nuroshrink will be my next post...

12. #112 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

thank you very much!!!

she remembers all the shit i dont and can only tell you from what ive been told ...to hear her side is something im looking forward to as well....its a strange feeling being told story's of your own life that you remember nothing of! the whole thing was very much like being schizophrenic for me

13. Im not saying that as a bad thing either man.

You have been through a lot, you are a very strong person for that too.

I just hope if anything is accomplished with this thread, its that I, among others, could be half as strong as you are.

Your a good guy, God gave you a short stick, and you poked him in the ass with it. Stay positive man, your day will come to shine.

14. #114 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009
    thank you again!!!

truly if anyone can get anything out of this at all then it was all worth it!

anyone can be as strong as me if they want to be!

and yes i did poke his ass!!!

nice way to put it lmao!

hell the way i see it i been shining all along!
    anything is possible!!!

15. #115 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

i got what you meant and appreciated it when i first read it!
    that was no sarcastic thank you

its been entertaining living it at times and shit at other times

now trying to put it down "on paper" so to speak for the first time hell im enjoying trying to share it with you all....

16. I just can't see it man.

How in the hell was that entertaining to you? Waking up tied to a bed in a hospital with no memory what just happened, and for that to happen several times?

I would be fuckin scared as hell!

Your story reminds me a lot like Fight Club but in a different setting.

17. #117 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

yes it does...

im not so regular?
    yes at times it was entertaining to me

hell idk??why? it just is it would piss her off when i would smile as she told me about it... but here i am thinking damn i lived thru that!!!

18. btw i dont scare easy....

19. "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Interesting thread.

20. #120 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

thank you!
    lmao...