brain damage

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ryanduh, Oct 15, 2009.

1. My intense love of psychedelics has lead to me thinking I have damaged my brain, could i be right?

2. Which psychedelics and how much have you done?

3. naw your probably just stupid :)

4. Well over the summer i did a few ounces of shrooms throughout the summer. And freshman year i was really into salvia and smoked it a lot. And i smoke a lot of weed but im not worried about that. I was hospitalized for depression and shit and they did tests and my spatial visualization is comeplete shit im pretty sure its from the shrooms.

5. Stop smoking weed for a little?

im guessing that you are still smoking regularly ?

6. i still smoke everyday it helps with my anxiety and depression.

7. time for a break man. im tryin to space out my trips too. ive managed to get at least 2 and 1/2 weeks in between dosing. but now if i dont go to any shows this month im gonna try to wait til december before i take anymore lucy

8. Yeah since summer has ended I took 1 mushroom and had a mild trip but i dont think im gonna do shrooms anymore ive moved on from them.

9. I hear you- i still smoke every day for the same reasons.

But I've been feeling this way about lsd even though i only did it a few times- i still get into a little bit of lsd (and mushroom) mode when i smoke weed and my last L trip was over a year ago . it's amazing how Psychedelics can change the way you see things.

(just ate a .5 sour diesel firecracker)

10. Just take a break from all drugs and your brain usually goes back to normal.

Can't say its always gonna happen but its nice to try. HIGH

11. i think weed is what gives so many people hppd.

i view weed as a Psychedelic Sponge. seems to have some effects of all the drugs i have ever done kind of

im probably gonna take a break soon because of it

12. Yeah my perception is completely different, if the lighting is right i actually hallucinate while sober. And i see patterns where there not and shit its crazy. Faces in the rug and visual snow but i had those before i ever did a drug.

13. Were you ever tested for anything before you did shrooms and shit (because you talked about normally having snow and seeing faces)?

14. weed doesn't give people hppd man...but i'll tell you what does. some of the fillers you find in bunk acid.

15. You did not suffer any brain damage... you are just stupid.

16. anyone who uses psychedelics should kno that if u have an underlaying mental disorder, or family history of mental disorders u shouldnt use psychedelics. they can bring up disorders like skitzophrenia for example. thats wut made me crazy for a bit cuz my uncles skitzophrenic. but really its all in ya head.

17. im havin the same fucking shit. i keep thinkin im goin nuts lol shit has tints of red sometimes. i see shit expand and shrink and move. i always see shit outa the corner of my eye and i have deja-vu all the time. wtf....? and im sober...i dont really smoke that much anymore. just been fuckin around with opies:eek:
    edit: i forgot to mention lights get dim then bright outta nowhere too

18. wrong! psychedelics can extremely beneficial for ppl with mental disorders, yes they can also bring them out, but theres many cases where theyve helped ppl. thats why drugs like lsd, different rcs, and mdma were originally used for therapy. ppl with mental disorders need to be mindful that psyches. can bring it out, but they also need to know that they can help a ton. like you said its all in ya head, but it does go both ways

19. How much time on average did you spend in between trips? Shrooms are unbelievably powerful.

I feel it can help to produce some hppd effects. I was deep into weed, I never took a break, let alone after a mushroom trip. Things would.... change..... Ryanduh you may want to take a break from daily weed consumption.

I have bipolar disorder. I was extremely cautious when I first started with mushrooms. Probably too cautious, but you never know. Just got to use them with care. I cannot describe in words what it does for me. :)

20. should i take a break from weed?

i have been questioning this for a long time and i usually find im better off smoknig weed every night ? but maybe my hppd would go away if i stopped for a little? :confused: